It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings in China! (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
These days, we don't hear that much about China UFO sightings. But, believe it or not, they are on the rise!

thestar.com.my
Meng Zhaoguo, a rural worker from northeast China’s Wuchang city, says he was 29 years old when he broke his marital vows for the first and only time – with a female extraterrestrial of unusually robust build.

“She was three metres tall and had six fingers, but otherwise she looked completely like a human,” he says of his close encounter with an alien species. “I told my wife all about it afterwards. She wasn’t too angry.”

While few Chinese claim to have managed to get quite as intimate with an extraterrestrial as Meng, a growing number of people in the world’s most populous nation believe in unidentified flying objects, or UFOs.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

In my point of view, I am not surprised. With all these rumors going around about China to start World War III, I have no doubt in my mind that these UFOs are nothing more but spy military planes hovering over China, more than likely belonging to either the US or Russia.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What do you guys think? Spy planes or real UFOs?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Anyone have any thoughts about this?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think he didnt want his wife to leave him so he made it up. LOL

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Apart from the intro paragraph being too short and not pertaining to the source article?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Maybe the UFO's are here to STOP China from starting world war 3 so we can all live in happiness and harmony. Unconditional love!!! Yea!

top topics

join