It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meaning of Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just got off the phone with my father, he told me about a dream he had. He also told me about a "dream" my grandfather had. Interested to see what anyone on here has to say about it, as far as meaning, or whatever.

He told me about a dream he had with his old friends, they were at some house hanging out, drinking, having a good time. My father then says he has to leave. They're all like stay, don't go. My father keeps saying he has to go, they keep pushing for him to stay. Finally they let him leave and say next time you come here, you're going to stay. He was like ok. It turns out all of his friends there were dead. Something to think about.

My grandfather is real spiritual. He tells my father he talks to higher beings, as he calls it, all the time. He told them to watch over me since i'm leaving for to the desert soon. They told him i'd be ok, and they would tell me that.

About a week ago I had a dream but it wasn't. To me I astrally projected. I also read on here that If I were to AP I wouldn't question it, as I am now. So I really don't know what it was.

Anyway, I shot out of my body and it was like I was stuck on the ceiling, looking at my body, it was blurry. I figured out how to control it and realized I could float. I was like a little kid, I remembered reading about telekinesis and was moving objects with my mind. I remember sitting in my chair arguing with myself. "I got these powers now, but it can't be real, it got to be a dream?" I didn't care, I was having too much fun with my new powers.

I made only what I can call a mental projection of myself and tried to say what's up to my boy downstairs but only made it halfway and came back to the room. I figured my powers weren't developed enough. When I came back there was a dude in the room. He said I know everything about you, you can come here anytime, and told me not to worry so much, that I'm going to be ok.

Crazy to me, but I believe it. A year ago I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but recently I've been realizing alot of things around me, spiritually, whatever you want to call it.

I'd just like to see what some of you on here has to say about it. If not, thats cool. Thought I'd post it anyway.

-----------------------
Sorry about that. Didn't realize I was in the wrong section. Meant to post this in paranormal. Once again, my fault. Didn't mean to take up space.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by JerseySoulja]

new topics

join