It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulderites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I dont normally like starting threads, but I have something strange I ran across.

Apparently there is a group of people that consider themselves Mulderites. Based something on Mulder of XFiles. Strange, I was wondering if anyone has anything else, cause Im baffled.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Consult your local search engine.

That is all.

www.google.ca...

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Not exactly what I was looking for. See that there is only 4 pages of stuff on it, and its mostly garbage information.

I was looking more for if anyone on this FORUM had anything to add. If not, no big deal, just wondering.

[edit on 05/5/22 by WissNX01]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
makes sence. moulder kinda became the "conspiracy/ufo poster boy" due to his role on x-files. what people believe is not realy new but haveing a strong charactor on a long running tv show, was bound to spin off a group that sees eye to eye. as well as it added some ligitimacy to the field. it made it more believable as well as giveing people a bit more common grount from watching it. i am also sure that there are those who earnestly believe that the events were based on reality, shrouded in fiction to be alowed on the air.

Odd

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

i am also sure that there are those who earnestly believe that the events were based on reality, shrouded in fiction to be alowed on the air.

that is very, very depressing... mostly because it's probably true.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
that is of course a real possibility. personaly i have wondered about the show phyfactor. it claims to be based on actual events. if true it is a very freaky world out there. (hides in closset with tinfoil hat)

top topics

join