It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's in "Newsweek," so you know it must be true!

We will also see a stunning increase in the number of televisions per household, as small TV displays are added to clocks, coffee makers and smoke detectors. Manufacturers will even place a small plasma screen inside car airbags so that accident victims will have something to watch while they wait for help. Toddlers' bowls will have a television at the bottom, and children will be encouraged to eat all of their mush so they can see Morley Safer.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 05/5/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've already seen a refridgerator with a built in TV flat screen. I mean, why would anyone stop while reaching for the lunch meat to watch TV at the fridge? It makes no sense to me why we need TV's installed into everything. I can, however, see a TV installed above the toilet paper role, so you can watch while using the bathroom.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
great , just when the technology makes its' greatest leap

is there so little worth watching !

man , I thought TV , started sucking a while back, but it really blows chunks now

hardly anything worth watching at all

been to a WALMART lately ? them freaking advertising TV's hanging from the ceiling are just ANNOYING !

nope not gonna fill the house with that crap...

we ought to start having block parties to talk about how real really feel about what's goin on in the world, as opposed to watching the scripted news tell us how to think about it...

.....them freaking liars...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Anyone seen the movie Minority Report? In it there are TVs on everything, from walls of buildings down to sides of cereal boxes. Sadly, it'll probably happen once the technology reaches dirt cheap.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I can, however, see a TV installed above the toilet paper role, so you can watch while using the bathroom.

Tell 'em what's behind door number two Johnnie!

It's a brand new above the toilet paper role TV!!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Anyone seen the movie Minority Report? In it there are TVs on everything, from walls of buildings down to sides of cereal boxes. Sadly, it'll probably happen once the technology reaches dirt cheap.

Yeah, but that's only because Hollywood hates TV. Naturally they'd have to make it the villian.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Originally posted by ben91069
I can, however, see a TV installed above the toilet paper role, so you can watch while using the bathroom.

Tell 'em what's behind door number two Johnnie!

It's a brand new above the toilet paper role TV!!

OMG, I started blowing beer through my nose on that pic. Thanks for making my day!!

Edit: the TV screenshot looks like a pic from Fast and Furious I or II??? Do I win or am I wrong?

[edit on 24-6-2005 by ben91069]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
....Ya know...I'm not sure - I know it's from one of the two movies though!

High quality bathroom entertainment - It's the wave of the future

top topics

join