It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I haven't found a thread on how badly George Galloway kicked the living hell out of neo-con Senator Norm Coleman.
http:/www.thesin.co.uk/article/o,,2-2005220816,00.thml[/url]
I actually watched George Calloways opening statements to the investigion committee chaired by Norm Coleman, on msnbc, and had a tough time keeping my eyes dry from laughing.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
it was good wasn't it here are a few links on the blasting he gave to the Bush cabal

Galloway Delivers Scathing Remarks Video

In quotes: Galloway showdown

Galloway Oil Claims 'Based on Forgery'

British MP Galloway Lashes US In Oil-For-Food Probe

[edit on 18/5/2005 by Sauron]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just watched the speech I mean the opening statement, on MSNBC - I must say that mister Calloway was Brilliant!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Jesus H Crist. The guy is something.

We need a president like that. It's ok that his name is George

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sauron--Thanks for the links. I could watch that all day--hell, I did watch it all day yesterday. couldn't get enough of it. I'm sure coleman wishes he'd kept George off his smokescreen list.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting quotes on CNN today:

He said he had met with Saddam "exactly as many times as Donald Rumsfeld has met with him."

"The difference is Donald Rumsfeld met him to sell him guns and give him maps," Galloway said in his heated opening statement.

"I met him to try and bring about an end to sanctions, suffering and war, and on the second occasion, I met him to try and persuade him to allow Hans Blix and U.N. inspectors back into country."

Rumsfeld visited Baghdad to meet Saddam as President Reagan's Middle East envoy in the 1980s, when the U.S. sided with Iraq in its war with Iran. Blix was chief U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq before the war.

Galloway complained that the panel had determined his guilt without speaking to him.

"You have my name on lists provided to you... by the convicted bank robber and fraudster and con man Ahmed Chalabi, who many people, to their credit, in your country now realize played a decisive role in leading your country into the disaster in Iraq," Galloway told the panel.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I thought he was brilliant! I have no idea if is record is stellar or what he's done or hasn't done, but the North American press could take a few lessons on not fawning to the establishment and parroting the party line.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellbunny
I think I'm in love...

You can email Mr.Galloway at [email protected] if you would like to show suport for his for his fine work shredding the US Senate.

Standing ovation for Galloway

Full Video: Galloway v The US Senate

Galloway wins libel judgement

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just love it when George kicks the liars a$$.
Boy but he made that committe look dumb.

There are plenty of things one can rightfully criticise George for but seeing those who have turned to lies and fraud to attack him getting it full on is a joy.

Slap it up 'em George!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Watch This!

Galloway says he smoked Cuban cigar in US senate

LONDON: Maverick British politician George Galloway said Wednesday he broke a US trade sanction by smoking a Cuban cigar in Washington where he clashed with senators over charges he received Iraqi oil kickbacks.

“I did a bit of sanctions busting in Washington yesterday, I smoked a Havana cigar just like this one,” the 50-year-old Scotsman told a London rally of his left-wing, anti-war, political party Respect.

“I smoked it inside the Capitol building and I even blew the smoke at the White House,” he shouted above thunderous cheers and applause from hundreds of supporters. “And I think we blew them away, didn’t you?”—AFP

source:
The Dawn

Yep, you sure BLEW THEM AWAY George!

Galloway FOR President!

Smokin a CUBAN Cigar, and blowing the Smoke in the White House!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
George Galloway the man only speaks the truth and thats stab in the back for the Bush admistration. Sommething that Bush cant do is tell us the truth.

Currently George Galloway is selling his DVD's for the spectacular speech in the US and growing demand for this man to go on tours to other counteries and establish his name there as well The world really RESPECT s this guy.

this his site and whats for sale on it

www.respectcoalition.org...

new topics

top topics

join