It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation3: Beasts of the sea, winged ones, beasts of the Earth and Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
In this topic and the two former relating topics, I try to explain the prophetic message of the Creation of Genesis 1ff. There is one topic left where I'll try to elaborate on my vision of the Peace Millennium too and like this and the two former topics I'll link it to the Creation.

This period I will call the age of beasts and Man. In Daniel, 4th Ezra and the Book of Revelation we are confronted with the world powers of the last ages coming up from the sea, and also the Messiah (the Lion of Judah tribe) and the Son of the Lord (the Millennium King, coming up from the heart of the sea). The four sea beasts of Daniel are the Babylonian, the Medo-Persian, the Greek and the Roman Empires. In 4th Ezra The Roman Empire is described slightly different than in Daniel, and we can easily see the contours of the Holy Roman Empire, the Empire of the Roman papacy. But everyone who believe in Jesus is part of the house built on mount Zion and is called the children of the Most High and will be like the angels of God. There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.

Then comes the time of great change, with the first ressurection and the transformation, when we become like Adam and the Eden beasts, a quantum leap in understanding and knowledge. Will this age bring forth clones and gene improved godlike humans like Genesis implies? Who will have this technology and who will be ressurected? Anyway. There will be evening and there will be morning, a sixth day.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by mikromarius]

join