It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

favorite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think my fav is the wendigo. Its like solid and spiritual at the same time and is like a fricken psyco killer

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Darn, Super Mods come here, and I was gonna give a smart-alec answer like "honest politician" is my fav mythical creature.

But to be serious....Dragons. But since learning of the Lake Champlain creature dubbed "Champ". See link below. I learned of this creature on cable program about cryptozoology creatures...and there is some damn good video footage of 2 creatures moving in the water but I can't seem to find it...the only link i can find is ABC's but it's not playing on my machine.

paranormal.about.com...

Apparantly "Champ" is multiplying very well in the Lake area and even spreading out to new areas.

Thought you might like this refresher on this creatures existance....LOL

Snug

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Okay, my favorite's list would probably look something like this:

1. Bigfoot
2. Thunderbird
3. Lake/Sea Monsters
4. Land Dino's

Bigfoot and Thunderbird are my two top favorite because I've had experiences with both of them.

Lake/Sea Monsters, because it just makes sense. You could hide ANYTHING in such a large field of search(the Ocean).

Dino's coming in last because, while I think its possible, its still not very probable.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Bigfoot, due to all the footage. But my favorite mystical creature must be the dragon..

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Shadow People...
Almost nothing is known of them, everything we believe we know about them is speculation. They don't even seem to be something from this plane existence. So little is known as them, that is why they are a crypted that needs to be investigated more throughly. Lay off bigfoot a little bit and check this out Mr. Scientist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join