It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A couple nights ago I dreamed my husband and I had another child, another boy. For some reason I kept forgetting the child's name...I'd be reminded, then forget again.

We have a son who's almost 3 1/2 and my husband had a vasectomy 3 years ago...and I will say that sometimes I wish we had another child....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
dreams of fish usually signify an addition to the family as in a baby.

dreams of a baby, usually mean a new venture, you forgetting the baby's name, means you probably have plans for something but it won't happen until you remember to give it more attention and your time.

www.edgarcayce.org...
Baby 1. a new venture ( 538-24). 2. a new interpersonal relationship (551-12). 3. that which appears to be small or of little account but may be of the greatest value (294-139, A-5). 4. the spiritual truth (294-159, A-6). 5. that which requires teaching, guidance, and direction (900-98, A-2). 6. the harmonious union of two people (dreamed that he and wife had triplets; Cayce Interpreted as harmonious relations between the two at physical, mental and spiritual levels) (900-183, A-2). 7. becoming open and unfearful, in the sense. that Jesus spoke. "except you become as little children..." (900-386, A-12,-13). Other possibilities: 1. undeveloped, immature. 2. something just getting started. 3. free of responsibilities. 4. something needing nurturance and encouragement.

also could mean:

www.sleeps.com...
Baby
Crying babies in a dream may foretell of ill health or minor disappointments in your personal life while a bright, clean baby speaks of a wonderful love affair or even the making of many new friends. A nursing baby can mean contentment or even deception when taken in relation to other symbols in your dream. Dreaming of a baby can also denote the state of your soul life, again in relation to the other signs.

join