It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty And Barney Hill's Star Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
One of the most famous cases in UFO history is the case of Betty and Barney Hill. When they were abducted they were shown a star map, apparently showing the ailen homeworld and Earth's postion too on the star map. Much later this was revelaed when Betty and Barney were hypnotised back here on Earth and all the stuff came out. Has the star map been identified as genuine, has anyone run a computer stimulation of the star map in question and compared it to what we already have?

EDIT: removing siren

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Look here for more info...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The map continues to hold up pretty well, and the odds for a matching star configuration (other than Zeti-Reticuli, as identified) with identically colored stars, and reasonable travel routes between them, as indicated by Betty's map, are astronomical at best. Especially if our own star is to be included as one of them.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thank you for the link.
I became interested in this type of thing only a few years ago. I was not aware of the 'ins and outs' of the Hill's case.
It is extremely interesting in that this was information the Hills put forth in 1964.
The decade of the sixties is far far away, scientifically from 2000.
What I mean is, they were describing things that have only been confirmed recently with the advancement that wasn't available in the mid-60s.
I had always just overlooked the Hill caes, opting for more recent events.
Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One of the best things about the older cases, is that back then, publicity wasn't the goal. The Hills didn't want to go public with their story. Only after the story broke (and years later) did they go public to correct the stories that came out.

new topics

top topics

join