It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do some people get dressed and feed themselves ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
OMG !!!!! I cannot believe how ignorant and stupid people can be

I work customer service for a cable company, and i have gotten calls from some of the dumbest people alive on the planet.

Some examples.....

Me : ok can you make sure your tv is on channel 3 and your cable receiver is turned on ?

SAC : how do you want me to do that ?

Me : Well sir the reason your cable was shut off is because you havent paid your bill.

SAC : no one told me i would get a bill

Me : ok so you said your cable isnt working, can we try some things over the phone ?, what i need you to do is unplug your cable reciver from the wall to reset it.

SAC : what wall ?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR i just wanna reach through the phone and give these people a whole lotta smack upside the head !!!!!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriot36
OMG !!!!! I cannot believe how ignorant and stupid people can be

I work customer service for a cable company, and i have gotten calls from some of the dumbest people alive on the planet.

Some examples.....

Me : ok can you make sure your tv is on channel 3 and your cable receiver is turned on ?

SAC : how do you want me to do that ?

Me : Well sir the reason your cable was shut off is because you havent paid your bill.

SAC : no one told me i would get a bill

Me : ok so you said your cable isnt working, can we try some things over the phone ?, what i need you to do is unplug your cable receiver from the wall to reset it.

SAC : what wall ?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR i just wanna reach through the phone and give these people a whole lotta smack upside the head !!!!!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree. I have the good fortune of dealing with these types on a daily basis. However, after thinking about it, if it weren't for the ignorant and stupid people; the economy would grow a lot slower. A large portion of discretionary spending comes from people who are dumb and are just smart enough to be dangerous. They are too stupid to fix things themselves, cook, or even read, so they fuel the enormous service and entertainment sector in our society.

Maybe that is the aim of the Western agenda now. We can no longer economically compete in manufacturing and production with countries paying cheap labor, so we create a society of dumbed down airheads to spend a lot of money on worthless garbage and always have to pay other people to do everything and think for them.

I guess you can consider yourself lucky to be higher up on the food chain.

apc

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ma'am, is your printer plugged in?
- How do I check?

Is your computer on miss?
- How can I tell?

Ok, now click on My Computer.
- How can I click on your computer?

Are you on a different phone? Ok, unplug the modem.
- *click*

Oh the list goes on and on... so glad the days of tech support are looooooong over.

"Yes Ma'am that problem is being caused by electromagnetic interference from sunspots and/or reentering satellite debris. It will clear up in a few days. I suggest you read a book in the meantime." Never gets old.

Don't forget the contests to see how many people you can get to format c: /q /y in a day.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thats mean, funny, but mean.

It is amazing, just go around and ask who is buried in Grant's Tomb. Great fun when bored.

top topics

join