It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society of Nine Unknown Men.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I read a article on "Secret Society of the Nine Unknown Men" long time ago. It was said that Ashoka, a great Indian emperor started it. It contained nine great Indian scientists who wrote nine books of advanced science. Could it be that they could have known to create airplanes, nukes or something even greater?

I don't know, if someone had already posted this topic. If they did, I am sorry to do it again.

The following is the link to the article.
World-Mysteries
Scorll Down to Ancient Indian Aircraft Technology.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hutzpah to ancient "Technology".

While ancient peoples did some seemingly "modern" things, like make batteries, clocks, steam engines and even steam jets...they never applied them, they were just junk experiments that were completely useless in any technological way.

And Nuclear technology is far too mathematical for even the 19th century scientist...let alone anyone before that. It took Einstein's relativity and Quantum theories and all the more recent mathematical and scientific progress of the last century and a half to produce that monster.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the entire technology advancement in science field started from 1600's, and the nuclear bomb was created by roughly 1940's. So it took us humans suffering from wars, famine, tyrants etc about 350 years to create a nukes. So, why couldn't have the ancient civilizations created it.

We know of a Einstein from Germany, not of another genius from Atlantis or India or wherever. That doesn't mean that there wern't any, that means we didn't know from the records.

I can't think of any government who would want to popularize a mass killer. Remember in those days, you were scared of a superior existing forces like GOD. Now there is CNN, BBC, MSNBC etc, it those days the king was everything. You have almost no authority or power against the king.

The possibly of ancient civilization creating a nuke is not very remote nor very easy. There is always a chance that someone might have built it. You are not always smarter than your ancestors.

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by surfup]

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by surfup]

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thier is alot of evidence to support that Indian's were very advanced during ancient times. Archeolgists (spelling, :puz
have uncovered cities thousands of years old with plumbing far greater than that of modern india. Thier has is evidence of ancient nuclear wars aswell. ufoarea.bravepages.com...

ufoarea.bravepages.com...

We'll Im gonna be going to India in october with my family again, though i duobt I'll be traveling anywhere near where these ancient indian cities are. I'll most likely be in my parents villages, I'll try to go to these site and collect some information. Should be cool, Im looking forward to it.
Deep

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well bluntly, you're wrong surfup.

See the 1650s was just when science began travelling again, it had been travelling for 2000 years, then stopped by the Catholic Church in about 1000 AD...

In 1650, renaissance men took up old doccuments from men like Archimedes and the Euclid and Pythagoras, and began to further the advancements already made in the course of thousands of years.

Then after a few break throughs (calculus and the likes), and now that the "Situational mind" of the Renaissance men's predecessors, had been removed...technology could further advance.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As far as the secret society is concerned, they were not only genius in nuclear technology but many other things like microbiology, alchemy, physiology. Their expertise is said to be unmatched with even today´s science and engineering. Ancient India did not have any gold reserves but India was rich in gold and the reason given by many people is alchemy.

Have a look:

www.indohistory.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

They are real, i cannot deny their existance

top topics

join