It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New billboard: 'PETA kills animals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

"A new publicity campaign run by a consumer-freedom organization is using a billboard in Times Square to expose the group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, saying the nonprofit is a deceptive money-grabbing lobby that actually kills over a thousand animals every year. "

wnd.com...

This from the peopl who brought you "Chickens are smart", "Fish have feelings", and on, and , on, and, on. PETA is now and always has been a fraud. Nice billboard folks, very nice..............

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The website notes on PETA's 2002 income-tax return, it claimed a $9,370 write-off for a giant walk-in freezer. Why would vegetarians need a freezer? – " to store the bodies of its victims," states the site.

Great find. I have a PETA loving friend who i will gladly show this to. Who knows, i may even rescue her from the ultimate evil... ignorance. *shudders*

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've never been a fan of PETA.. it's nice to see some opposition to what they throw out there. I'm looking at the petakillanimals.com site right now... Don't know how much of it is true (the stuff about PETA giving money to the ELF is true), but I'd like to check it out all out.

Good find

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Two wrongs might not make a right but it sure is funny to see PETA getting a serving of the mud pie they love to forcefeed the rest of us. I can just see the PETA people jumping up and down screaming "Not Fair!".
I wonder how they will counter this ad campaign?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That's hilarious. Im all for the protection of animals against cruelty but i don't want it sold to me by a bunch of hypocritic loopers.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Already being discussed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lockin' her up.

top topics

join