It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
NOTE: I didn't know where to post this....so this is where I put it....

Okay this is creepy....

From Dotson Says He Acted in Self-Defense

Dotson told the News in Thursday's editions that his life has been threatened and that he has been hearing voices that say, "We are many. We are strong. We are behind you. We support you. We are ready for war ... a spiritual war." He also confirmed that Baylor paid for him to see a Waco therapist because of his increasingly erratic behavior.

That there sounds like he was under mind control...it really doesn't sound like he was Schizophrenic...for all the public knows he could have been lying or something...But anyway I think it is Mind control...it sounds like it anyway...I wonder if he was a sort of "Test subject" of some sort to test mind control on.

What do you think on this? Was he being controlled, and he wasn't in control of his brain when he murdered the guy? I mean this is really creepy...that is if he isn't lying about the voices...I just thought I'd post this...

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well if this is mind control then this is scarey....
can you imagine if this is just a test subject...
what would happen when they started testing it on many others....Thats if they have not already started..
scarey

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Mind control is being used today in Tv , Music ....in fact alot of Music.....it is known that music is thought to effect the 'soul' and sure enough it has !
The movies is a simple method they use to control people because it is not factual ...it may have facts in it, but on the whole it is based on lies and deception....it deceives the people by misinforming them about the truth........

one example is the shows about GOOD DEMONS fighting evil.......that is absurd and not based on anything factual......it actually is misleading many people into the belief of Evil can be good.....
Good is the opposite of Evil...
Kind is the opposite of cruel.....
Male is the opposite of Female.....
You cannot have both being the one and the same!

Yes, mind control is scary .....
mind control was used in the Second World War with many people going mad......It was used on Russian Clergy to denounce Jesus Christ........some were tortured in ways unthinkable to us....but many died because of the brutality of these tortures.....

Today torturing someone to 'mind control' them is easy........Music and Television comes up tops!
helen.

I did read the article , and it sounds like the guy is possesed by many demons......quote.......
''We are many'"
Sounds like he needs lots of help!

[Edited on 8/8/2003 by helen670]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   

What do you think on this? Was he being controlled, and he wasn't in control of his brain when he murdered the guy?

I'm still not sure what I think about this. He claims he was hearing those voices but dont forget he is about to go on trial for murder. A plea of insanity might be his alternative to the consequences of being found guilty of 1st degree manslaughter.

He claims that he shot his friend after his friend unsuccessfully tried to shoot him. If that's the case then the voices are technically not the motive, correct? I'm curious where he shot his friend and how many times, that might indicate if it was actually self-defense or not. If he was really hearing voices maybe he should not have been playing with a gun. Sounds like an excuse to me.

new topics

top topics

join