It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Among Us? (Intresting Read...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I used to work at Gamestop. I was real cool with my boss and one day i was joking around about aliens to him(he used to be in the military by the way), then he said "are you talking about that guy who comes in, he looks mexican with weird eyes?", and i thought he was kidding, so i said "your joking right?", he said that the suspected alien looking guy hardly spoke, he just pointed at the game boy advance games, here's my bosses encounter

the man looked to be hispanic male 35-45
he had dialated eyes sort of
and his cheeks were a bit chubby and awkwardly formed

boss - "so you want that game"
*guy nods
boss - "ok, its gonna be 26.49"
(the guy wasnt looking him in the eyes or face often at all)
*guy jumbles through his wallet, pulls out the money awkwardly then starts messing with it for longer than it should take a normal person to organize money.

*guy hands over the money

boss - "heres your change, thanks a lot man, enjoy it"

*guy walks away slowly and not looking at my boss

the same day my boss told me the story, the guy walked in.

He bought the SAME gameboy advance game. Super Mario Advance, he didnt fumble with the money that much this time and was JUST as my boss described. The large eyes were what freaked me out, he looked me in the eye once and looked away quickly.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How well are you in with your boss? Could you get security video of him and possibly zoom the camera in on him?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OK, now for a basic question...

Why the heck would an alien want to fly a zillion lightyears from their home planet to earth just to go to your video store and rent a gameboy?

Wouldn't he consider the game to be incredably primitive, ?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe he meant "Illegal Alien". Mexican that doesn't speak english and can't count american dollars very well. Just points at stuff he wants when shopping. Likes to play gameboy after a hard day working in the field. Sounds like 1/2 the population around where I live.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i dont work there any more, this was 2 months ago or so.

He looked mexican, but so odd that he looked non-earthly

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

he had dialated eyes sort of

he'd been playing computer games all day .....!!!

top topics

join