It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T-W-O BUSH Family Members Ran SECURITY COMPANY for WTC, with Mid-East Ties !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.bigmagic.com...

Who is:
Wirt D. Walker III ?
Marvin Pierce Bush ?
Stratesec, aka Securacom ?
KuwAm ?

This stinky story first got attention from Barbara Bush casually saying in a book of hers that one of her sons Marvin Bush, worked for the company that was in charge of security for the WTC, and for United Airlines, and for a major airport. Major media still refuse to investigate! The name of this company is Stratesec, aka Securacom

Marvin Bush was a principle at Stratesec, aka Securacom, the company that did security for the WTC. The same company also did security for the company United Airlines. The same company also did security for a major airport which would involved security covering every single airline company.

Wirt D. Walker III, was the freeeekin CEO of a second company that has direct ties to Stratesec, aka Securacom. Wirt D. Walker III was also a principle at Stratesec, aka Securacom...... that handled security for the WTC, United Airlines, and for a major airport!

(George Walker Bush is the son of George Herbert Bush. George W. Bush is the current president of the USA.) The Walkers are direct relatives of the Bush family. He was named "Gerorge Walker Bush" in honor of the Bush family association, bloodties, and bloodlines, with the Walker family.

The Saudi Arabian government pays the rent for the office space for Stratesec, aka Securacom! The company in charge of security for the WTC! United Airlines! And a major USA airport!

KuwAm is a company that's directly linked to Stratesec, aka Securacom. Everything one company knew, the other also knew.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Little sidenote: What's with these wierd family names? Jeb? Wirt?!? WTF?!?

[edit on 11-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Open Secret, have a look at this thread, there is a mention of this here and if you havent read this thread, I'd highly reccomend it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Open Secret, have a look at this thread, there is a mention of this here and if you havent read this thread, I'd highly reccomend it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Twichy, thanks for the link. It's an intresting thread. I read the first 5, and last 5, pages. But that thread is still focusing on bombs being on the airplanes, and in the WTC buildings. It mentions only 1 Bush family member being in the company that did security for the WTC.

Very few people know about the Walker family and its direct bloodline ties to the Bush family.

This thread 'o mine is focusing on how the bombs were placed in the buildings. On how two members of the Bush family were in charge of security for the WTC. On how the WTC was pre-planned years before it happened. On how the demolitions were installed days, weeks, months, possibly years, before the WTC came down.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So what?

Just because two Bush family members ran security for WTC doesn't mean that they would bias anything related to it. After all, Bush family members have NEVER been involved in anything criminal...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Can you please reference the book of Barbara Bush that you mentioned?

It would be awesome if you could....thanks!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Can you please reference the book of Barbara Bush that you mentioned?

It would be awesome if you could....thanks!

I went to the bookstore today. Found out she made at least 3 books. All of em are THICK! LOL!
I tried scanning through all of em. Used the index too. Marvin Bush is mentioned almost everywhere in all her books LOL!
I did find this:

Book "Reflections" By Barbara Bush
Page 387
She tells what Marvin Bush was doing when 9-11 happened. He was near Wall Street.

I'll keep searcing for the exact passage that's suppose to be in one of her books, which supposivly broke this whole thing in the first place.

top topics

join