It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Regardless of what the streets say i believe the nwo will become the future, esp. with the election of arnie hitler in '08. has anyone heard some of the statements this monster has made like seriously? Unbeknownst to me is how he will accomplish this thru foreign policy, which will be his first congreesional mandate....i'm brand new to this site so i'm just wonderin' what the general consensus towards him is and what everyone thinks about the new world order. peace

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
there have been lots of discussion on Arnie before in the past.
Check out the FSME index threads

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I had to read that four times, and then google around, but I see your point. I don't see Arnold in 2008, but look out for 2012. What I want to see is a Rice & Clinton fight in 2008. This may have all been said before, but I hadn't heard it yet. So thanks for putting it out there again.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Unless the US constitution gets changed (which I heard there is talk of doing on this matter), Arnie is not going to be president because he is not American-born. If they did change the consitution, I think they should put a kind of 'time delay' on the amendment, so that it would only apply to people born after a certain year, ex. 2000. In that way, foreign presidential wannabes couldn't try to influence the decision in favor of the amendment and then run for president.

As for Arnie's performance as governor of California, I haven't heard of anything I disapprove of, but I'm in Canada, so I don't hear much of what he does. My relatives in California really don't like what he's done so far as governor, though.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
well arnold most likely wont be an american president, like what he said the constitution wont let that happen

new topics

top topics

join