It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo footage help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm looking for original UFO footage not small clips from the web. I'm looking for the originals that all those UFO documentaries are made from. Any one know where I can find footage like that?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Most good documentaries will list their sources. From such information, you should be able to determine where you can get access to the original, or an authenticated copy of said original. In most cases it's the author who first obtained it or the witness' estate if deceased.

I'd suggest checking on the particular footage you're looking for, by finding a documentary with it, then contacting via e-mail, the producer or sources listed.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd suggest checking on the particular footage you're looking for, by finding a documentary with it, then contacting via e-mail, the producer or sources listed.

I also wondered about military footage in movies and documentaries. Would the different branches have their own archives? For example: gun camera footage of Foo fighters. Would this be available, or would the military be hiding that footage?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There are plenty of mentions of gun camera footage in Bluebook, but oddly, none released to the public. There were some a while back (non-US, British as I recall), but I've been unable to locate them since...so no dice there.

Remember, there was a program to do just that, camera equipped planes, to look for UFOs and film that (can't recall if was SIGN and/or GRUDGE right off hand, I believe it was more a part of GRUDGE).

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the video that has all the footage on it is from ufocity.com they dont exsist no more

new topics

top topics

join