It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

since i'll be graduating on friday...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
(sorry, dont know where to put this since there is no off topic section... mods please move it to the appropriate section... thanks.)

im a graduate art student who will be getting my masters degree in art on friday.

im going to do the cliche thing of putting some text message on the top of my graduation cap for all to read. however.. the message i choose i want not to be cliche.... in my undergrad graduation i put "rebuke the structure" satisfying my abstract and political interest at the time.

so im going to use this thread to help me formulate and generate a possible text message i could use this time on my graduation cap. so if anyone would like to spit something out i may or may not use it but it will help me in my decision.

drop me something... i may bite.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by krossfyter]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
hey, how about, "deny ignorance"?

dfh

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
man thats a good one.... wow. i forgot about that. im going with that one unless something else presents itself to be better. thanks.

anymore guys? need some heavy topical # here.... related to the current war or oil prices, illuminati, etc. you know the game.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
"This Place Sucked." sounds good to me. Maybe "Bueller, Bueller, Bueller" if you are bored.

new topics

top topics

join