It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREETINGS ONE & ALL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yes, I am definitely new here, and I'm doing my best trying to figure out all these buttons and buzzers!
Does this site change colors? Its all gray now (kinda institutional), I thought it was a different color (tan) when I first came across this AWESOME forum. no matter...
Anyway back to my introduction. I am a member of a Native American tribe in Oregon and a professional artist. I have worked in higher education, Native American college.
Most all of the topics on ATS, I have been or I am very interested in!
I decided to join ATS because its my purpose to keep growing, learning and sharing.

Rjchinook

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
bts is blue

trust me the grey is much better.
anyway welcome and have fun.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Thanks Jak, my first welcome here!
You will go down in history!

JAK

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hey Rjchinook and welcome to ATS.

Here is Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links an excellent resource to keep handy as you get to know your way about.

And should your questions not be answered there, pop over to Asala's thread Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice or feel free to U2U me.

Welcome again.

(The first welcome was from drogo.)

Jack

[edit on 5/5/05 by JAK]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS. All I can say is that this site will change your life. It's obviously too late to tell you to run! Get Away while you Still Can! But it is too late for that. Now this site will suck away your time. It will make you ponder the imponderable and consider the unconsiderable. You will never look at the world the same way as you did yesterday. Damn it man, this is THE RED PILL of internet sites. But as long as you are here, at least I am sure that you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us ATS/BTS ers do Welcome

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, good to have you around

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

top topics

join