It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC's Old Show Confirmation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know this has been a while, but I didnt realize that NBC also did a piece on UFO's in 1999 called confirmations. Does any one know where I can get a copy of that?

Is this one any different from the Peter Jennings documentary?

And what did you all think of those police officers that caught that UFO on tape?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Confirmation: The Hard Evidence of Aliens Among Us?

Based on the book by Whitley Streiber. A review here.

These are the questions posed by host Robert Davi at the outset of an ambitious TV special purporting to offer the first hard evidence of the truth behind reports of UFO phenomena. It begins with a look at photographs and video of UFOs--home video from Mexico, controversial footage from the space shuttle and the two 1950 McMinville, Ore., photographs that have so far withstood critical scrutiny.

The show then offers a history lesson on the modern beginning of the UFO phenomenon: in 1947 the first widespread reports of sightings of "flying disks" and a fanciful recreation of the now-famous Roswell incident. It balances this mythology with details from the U.S. Air Force's own report discrediting the Roswell UFO sightings and leaves the issue up in the air.

The special then examines reports from alleged abductees, shows gruesome recreations of abductees' supposed experiences, and interviews abduction author Budd Hopkins and multiple-abductee Jesse Long. There are also countervailing arguments by clinical psychologists and other skeptics.

And a place to buy it here.

[edit on 5/4/2005 by eaglewingz]

join