It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Looks like the recent UFO flap in China has finally reached the mainstream news. If that's the case, it must be pretty substantial.

The sightings were already mentiond in a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It looks like it's more than just people seeing lights in the sky. There are reports of encounters with alien beings. It could definately be more than US spy planes.

Like I said in the aforementied thread, I think that as China becomes more open and more people have access to the internet, UFO reports will become more common. In decades past, the average Chinese citizen had no outlet to report strange incidents like this, besides their family and friends.

I'm almost afraid to bring this up, because of the nature of ATS political nonsense, but I wonder if perhaps the aliens themselves might be shifting their focus to other parts of the world. China is a quickly rising power, and perhaps the aliens have turned their attention to Asia instead and away from the "old" powers such as the US and Europe. Maybe they see a future in China. Eh....I'm just jawing really. Who knows?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
after reading these im surprised at how manny sceptics there are on the china UFO phenomemon, and the lame excuses that they come up with. you would think that something of such large proportion would be treated more seriously.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Agreed. If aliens were to visit anywhere, it would be the area with 1.3 billion humans. It's got to be more than US Predator drones...

[edit on 5/4/2005 by Flinx]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It's interesting how the China subject should be making it to mainstream news because of the fact that there have been an increased number of UFO sightings however, there seems to be no mention of recent reports...just a bunch of turds that make the UFO community look like nut bags. This is clearly a cheap media mask designed to associate anything concerning "UFO's in China" with fornicating aliens and the like...

top topics

join