It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and secret societies2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
this topic will be posted in the secret societies as well as in the paranormal studies.
first i want to clearly state that this is not a thread against secret societies,
beyond the suspected masonry of Hitler and Beyond any hate.
i am a begginer in this above top secret stuff, my introduction message was just that i wanted to know. keep that in mind.
so, can anyone please give me information about the relatioship betwen hitler, secret societies, magic, Crowley etc.?.
i know this topic may have been posted lots of times, sorry guys, i'm just a newbie who wants to learn.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Theres a good three series DVD called The Occult History of the Third Reich, I'd recommend looking into that, also the book Spear of Destiny by Ravenwolf is a fascinating read. It's been some time since I've studied it so my memories a little fuzzy. The List Soviety which was a German secret occult society, evolved into the Thule Society which helped develop many of the ideas of Aryan Superiority. The ideas I originally believe came out of Tibet, from some German mystic woman, whose name escapes me at this time. The Nazi party was steeped in the occult, the individual units like the SS, Luftwaffe, even the Ministry of Agriculture, all unit designations have some possible occult meaning, the symbols themselves coming from an ancient rune set I believe Teutonic but I could be wrong. I'm not sure how much of everything I read I believe, but to say that Hitler and the Nazi party weren't connected to the occult is to hard for me to believe.

I'm almost positive there was no correlation between Crowly and Hitler, seem like to divergent of views to me.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Baphomet79]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This should be an interesting topic but lets keep it all in one thread. There is no need to create duplicate threads in different forums. Please add any further comments and/or research to your first thread listed below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks...

Thread Closed

new topics

join