It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should i worry about anything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
There's a Lodge across the street from where my wife works. I was early picking her up today so I went over and read the sign. 6 lodges meet there, one a Shriner and one O.E.(and I forget the last letter, apologies).

What is the O.E............?("S"?)

And is this common for so many Lodges to meet at one lodge? Different days of course.

The OES is the Order of the Eastern Star, a masonic group for masons and their female relatives.

It is VERY normal for several lodges to meet in the same building. In my lodge, we own the building, and a bethel of Job's Daughters uses our building to meet there. We used to have a Royal Arch Masonic chapter meeting there also, as well as Shriners.

In the lodge down the street from where I work, there are Craft masons, Royal Arch masons, OES, and some other group also. It's very common for lodges who cannot afford their own building to meet somewhere else.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Legalizer
Until then you are probably in the clear, after all, even if Freemasons were this evil cult of darkness, the wouldn't stalk the local neighborhood now would they?

Only if there's any virgins to rape or babies to eat.

The masons eat babys to!?! i thought it was only us jews!!!
oops forgot its passover gotta go eat matza made from christian blood

but seriously. no u have nothing to worry about i have aloge4 blocks from my house. its next to a church/day care.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks to Preacher SAM

I don't see why you would worry more after FINDING out about a Lodge, that was there all along.

In my case, though, the nearest lodge was more than 1000 miles away, and the Masons showed up! Tell my town there's nothing to worry about!

As for, should you prepared for anything?

Yes. And yes. Did I mention be prepared for anything?

Do you understand that to include mental and spiritual preparation? Good.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
In my case, though, the nearest lodge was more than 1000 miles away, and the Masons showed up! Tell my town there's nothing to worry about!

As for, should you prepared for anything?

Yes. And yes. Did I mention be prepared for anything?

Do you understand that to include mental and spiritual preparation? Good.

And exactly WHAT do you think masons did in your town, except keep to themselves and and have their own private meetings regarding their own spiritual development?

And what do you think the author of this thread should be prepared for? What do you believe Freemasons do, other than meet in private and hold degrees for each other?

You have told me many times that you don't believe there is anything nefarious about Freemasons, so it's rather odd that you would be saying all this. Kind of contradicts everything else you've tried telling me, like you had multiple personalities...???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join