It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-35 has been blowed the gaff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I got the messege said the next generation of Chinese fighter has applied so many technology from F-35 that make sure taking from Israel. The U.S. has stoped cooperation on the F-35 object from Israel.
Don't believe Judas forever! Israelians alwasys become Judas!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The cooperation with Israel on JSF was not stopped because it never existed. Israel was refused to participate in project.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Do you mean Israel refused to participate or do you mean Israel was refused participation? a big difference here.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Warlord
The second one. My point was the Israel couldn't provide some JSF info to the Chinese in the past, because it never had an acces to it (at least officialy).

However it is true the reason why Israelies were not alloved to participate on project was the fear that they could give some info to the China.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ok then. Guess the Chinese were counting on the Israelis giving them some info on the F-35. I wonder if there was any actual agreement reached about the F-35 between the Israelis and the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Emile, till you provide something more concrete then a "received message", your rhetoric is pointless and without merit:

Don't believe Judas forever! Israelians alwasys become Judas!

This is NOT a politcal forum.
The reason that Israel was suspended from the JSF program can be found in this thread:
U.S. Suspends Israel from JSF Project.

Btw, it has nothing to do with your claim and "message".

Till you clarify the your valid source, bear this in mind:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Thread Closed till further notice.

seekerof

top topics

join