It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Angel's Message

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Micro.......The False prophet will be the one who will proclaim Antichrist into the worlds stage........He will use powers unknown to man before.....

The False Prophet is the AntiChrist

The Pope cannot be the Antichrist of Revelation because it is said there are many antichrists.....being those that do not believe in Jesus Chrst as the Son Of God.....

Many who say Lord! Lord! will not enter the Kingdom. And Idol worshippers, oppressors of the least among the children of God will not enter, but their place is in the lake of fire.

The Antichrist that is to come will be similar age of Jesus Christ ....this for certain because he will try to imitate Jesus Christ in everything......but doing all this with his mind set on destroying mankind ...

Nope. He will not be like Jesus at all. He is a false Messiah who is the direct oposite from Jesus. Who denies Jesus in acts and doctrine. Just like the pope does, putting himself in God's place.

Whatever the Pope thinks of himself being is something he will have to deal with......only God knows his true intentions!
But to say that the Pope is the Antichrist of the end of times is wrong!
Wrong because he is not worshipped by all ...he is not capable of Miracles .....and he does not fit the Antichrist label of Ruling the world in Solomons yet to be built temple!

And he will make an image which everyone worships as a god. Why does all the Catholic images of Jesus look like someone else? And why is it that the Vatican were among the first to use television? An image with life that can even speek. He will make everyone receive his mark and will seek to kill everyone who does not worship this way. Sunday worship is this mark. Catholic doctrine demands worship on Sunday, and you would risk being killed if you worshipped on the Sabbath. Nowdays you only go to hell....

I guess the Pope and so many other clergy members will have to answer to God for all they do as we all have to........but making him the Antichrist yet to come ...I just don't see it....

Perhaps if you start worshipping the Creator instead and receive the Spirit of Truth you will see this you too.

I do beleive in what the Roman Catholic church say about Infallibility and the Pope....All power belongs to God only.
And all people ,whether they are Saints or Rightous have sinned!
We owe thanks to Jesus Christ for establishing the New Testament on earth......The living church is Jesus Christ...His body is the Church where we give thanks to and Jesus Christ established the church for all people to be One Body .....not many branches of the one Body.....

And the catholics pray to Peter and Prince Michael the same way as they pray to God? Or do they have so many lords they don't know how to differ between them?

We have one body and two arms,legs,etc.....each does it's own function........the Church is one Body and that is Jesus Christ as the head of the Church......
helen...

Err. Head of the Ecclesia, the council of the Israelites. Jesus came to redeem the Jews only, not the whole of human kind. The rest of us are like dogs who eat the crumbs that fall down from the table. When he defeats his enemies, his son will step down from Heaven and be the ruler over all human kind, while Jesus is his God, who sits on the Throne. The pope is but the head of the NWO the conspiracy towards the Kingdom of God. Jesus was deceived by his treasurer with a kiss.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The false prophet and the antichrist are 2 different people. The pope is already slotted to be the false prophet. And the best candidate right now for the antichrist is Prince Charles, although only time will tell.........
Milkro......Sunday worship isn't the mark of the beast, that makes no sense whatsoever. Absolutely ridiculous.

biblebb.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">biblebb.com...

Look at Sabbath, there's some good info on the Sabbath as it pertains to today.

Also Milkro your first post about lateinos or whatever else adding up to 666, that's retarded too. To my knowledge there's only 2 languages that you can use gematria on: Hebrew and Greek. If you use English I've seen many variations where people come up with some system to attribute such and such name to add up to 666 when English really doesn't work as far as the alphabet+numbers system goes. You see they use different value systems, I mean you could change the number values however you want and have it come out to what you want.
In closing , don't believe everything you read...........

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
Here is some info on how the Papacy is linked to the Sun cult of ancient Babylon, The below quote is from The Two Babylons - Alexander Hislop - Name of the Beast

------------
If we know the Apocalyptic name of the system, that will lead us to the name of the head of the system. The name of the system is "Mystery" (Rev 17:5). Here, then, we have the key that at once unlocks the enigma. We have now only to inquire what was the name by which

Nimrod was known as the god of the Chaldean Mysteries. That name, as we have seen, was Saturn. Saturn and Mystery are both Chaldean words, and they are correlative terms. As Mystery signifies the Hidden system, so Saturn signifies the Hidden god. *

* In the Litany of the Mass, the worshippers are taught thus to pray: "God Hidden, and my Saviour, have mercy upon us." (M'GAVIN'S Protestant) Whence can this invocation of the "God Hidden" have come, but from the ancient worship of Saturn, the "Hidden God"? As the Papacy has canonised the Babylonian god by the name of St. Dionysius, and St. Bacchus, the "martyr," so by this very name of "Satur" is he also enrolled in the calendar; for March 29th is the festival of "St. Satur," the martyr. (CHAMBER'S Book of Days)

To those who were initiated the god was revealed; to all else he was hidden. Now, the name Saturn in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; but, as every Chaldee scholar knows, consists only of four letters, thus--Stur. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number 666:--

S = 060
T = 400
U = 006
R = 200
-------------

If the Pope is, as we have seen, the legitimate representative of Saturn, the number of the Pope, as head of the Mystery of Iniquity, is just 666. But still further it turns out, as shown above, that the original name of Rome itself was Saturnia, "the city of Saturn." This is vouched alike by Ovid, by Pliny, and by Aurelius Victor.

Thus, then, the Pope has a double claim to the name and number of the beast.

ROMULUS was the first king of Rome and it was after him that the city of Rome and later the Roman Empire was named. The Greek name for Romulus was LATEINOS. This name in Hebrew is ROMITH. In Greek the name Lateinos works out as follows:

L = 30
A = 1
T = 300
E = 5
I = 10
N = 50
O = 70
S = 200
Total 666

He is the only legitimate representative of the original Saturn at this day in existence, and he reigns in the very city of the seven hills where the Roman Saturn formerly reigned; and, from his residence in which, the whole of Italy was "long after called by his name," being commonly named "the Saturnian land." But what bearing, it may be said, has this upon the name Lateinos, which is commonly believed to be the "name of the beast"?
------------

Blessings,
Mikromarius

How are the numbers derived from the letters??

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Like I said, to my knowledge the numbers=letters system can only be applied to Hebrew and Greek.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Micro........ Prayer to a saintly person does not mean we WORSHIP them........all that is done is INTERCEDE on our behalf........and this practise of prayers to the Saints or prophets of God was actually practised in the Old Testament......and it is used today within the Juidism Religion!!!

The prayer of a rightous man availeth much!!!

Prayers to God is good........but if we as mere humans with sin ask for the help of the Saints because they are not DEAD but alive with Jesus Christ.........
''His Saints that are in His land the Lord has magnified''[Ps 15, 3]
When the Archangel came to tell the virgin Mary about the birth, the Archangel called her '''full of grace'' and '' blessed among women'' ......
The Saints or the Mother of God (theotokos) are not considered semi-gods but Intercessors on our behalf!
Memorial Services on behalf of the dead is in the Old Testament. In 11 Maccabees 12, 43 ,]
Judas Maccabees is portrayed as offering sacrifice for those who have fallen in battle, for their atonement and for the foregiveness of their sins. .........
helen.......

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
AARRGGGH!!!

Can we please have three days without some anti-Catholic spoutings? If I see one more "the pope serves the devil" thread I'm going to start one called "People who learn the Bible in trailer parks are stupid."

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Helen, you shouldn't pray to saints. If you do you would have to assume them to be like God able to hear many prayers at a time, besides they're dead, for now. Pray to only god the Father through Jesus. Afte all who did Jesus pray to? He taught his disciples how to pray, right?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
SandMan, asking saints to pray for us has shown results.
As they are pure, God will listen to their prayers for us, and it is good to have ally in heavens.
So how else can you explain all those countless healings, graces delivered from them? None of those things you get from them caused any evil. ("you shall know it by its fruit").

in revelations we see that saints have begged God to punish evil on Earth, it clearly proves they have the abilty to pray something from God - pray for us.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SandMan
The false prophet and the antichrist are 2 different people. The pope is already slotted to be the false prophet. And the best candidate right now for the antichrist is Prince Charles, although only time will tell.........

The Messiah/Christ is a prophetic servant of the people. The AntiChrist/AntiMessiah is a false prophet, a seducer of the people. The second beast of Revelation is also refered to as the False Prophet or the AntiChrist.

Milkro......Sunday worship isn't the mark of the beast, that makes no sense whatsoever. Absolutely ridiculous.

You haven't studied the Torah have you? If you had, you would know that Passover, is a mark on the Jews' forehead and right hand. It's the mark of God for Israel. Read Exodus 13:9&16. Easter that the Church celebrates instead of Passover is a pagan fertility festival for the hethen goddess Venus, one of the most important goddesses of the beast which is the Roman Empire. Easter also reflects a lie, since Jesus wasn't killed on a friday. Further we learn in Deuteronomy 6:8 & 11:18 that the Law and the ten commandments in perticular is also a mark on the Jews' hand and forehead. By changing the day of worship from the sacred Sabbath to the pagan Sunday (Sunday was the day of worship of the Sun god Sol invictvs who was the god of emperor Constantine. 25th of December was his festival day, and not to mention that the cross was his sign). The priests after Aaron actually have a physical mark of gold in their foreheads, a crown uppon which is inscribed "Holy to the Lord" like a signet (Exodus 39:30). Hence the priesthood (papacy) of the ("Holy") Roman Empire which is the beast is a false priesthood and has the mark of the beast on their foreheads, not the mark of God, and force everyone in their power to worship in a way that is not in accordance with the Law, the Law which is the Word that became flesh and blood in Jesus of Nazareth, in other word, the priesthood of the papacy is not in accordance with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Also Milkro your first post about lateinos or whatever else adding up to 666, that's retarded too. To my knowledge there's only 2 languages that you can use gematria on: Hebrew and Greek. If you use English I've seen many variations where people come up with some system to attribute such and such name to add up to 666 when English really doesn't work as far as the alphabet+numbers system goes. You see they use different value systems, I mean you could change the number values however you want and have it come out to what you want.
In closing , don't believe everything you read...........

Most languages have a geometry. English has one too which is based uppon the Greek and Hebrew geometry. As far as I know the English translitteration of Hebrew and Greek words is in accordance with these languages geometry. But I have to research this a little further until I can say it with complete certainty.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Micro........ Prayer to a saintly person does not mean we WORSHIP them........all that is done is INTERCEDE on our behalf........and this practise of prayers to the Saints or prophets of God was actually practised in the Old Testament......and it is used today within the Juidism Religion!!!

The prayer of a rightous man availeth much!!!

Prayers to God is good........but if we as mere humans with sin ask for the help of the Saints because they are not DEAD but alive with Jesus Christ.........
''His Saints that are in His land the Lord has magnified''[Ps 15, 3]
When the Archangel came to tell the virgin Mary about the birth, the Archangel called her '''full of grace'' and '' blessed among women'' ......
The Saints or the Mother of God (theotokos) are not considered semi-gods but Intercessors on our behalf!
Memorial Services on behalf of the dead is in the Old Testament. In 11 Maccabees 12, 43 ,]
Judas Maccabees is portrayed as offering sacrifice for those who have fallen in battle, for their atonement and for the foregiveness of their sins. .........
helen.......

To pray to someone is to worship someone. That is what worship is all about. Besides, the Pope doesn't decide who is a saint and who isn't, only God does. Jesus told is to pray in this way: "Dear Father". Not "dear Michael" or "dear Paul". To cast oneself down on your face before someone is to worship someone. And when you do this before a statue or an image of a saint or a son of God, you even commit idol worship. And in Job 4:18 we even hear the following about God: "He puts no trust even in His servants; And against His angels He charges error". If God doesn't trust his servants, then why should you? Put your trust in God alone.

The first commandment of the Lord God is as follows:
Exoidus 20:3 You shall have no other gods before Me.

The sons of God are refered to as the gods, the morningstars, the princes and the angels etc. And in Deut. 14 we learn that the Israelites are also called the sons of God. Jesus and all his Apostles were sons of God, and God set Jesus above all his other sons and annointed him as the Highest Priest in Heaven.

The second Commandment of the Lord God is as follows:
Exodus 20:3�" You shall have no other gods before Me. 4�" You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 5�" You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6�but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Which part of the Catholic practices you mention concurs with this? God defines an idol as a religious image of anything in Heaven and on Earth and below the Earth. The ways of the Catholic Church is a disgrace towards God and his Law. The Catholic way of worship brakes most or all ten commandments.

Isaiah 46:6 "Those who lavish gold from the purse And weigh silver on the scale Hire a goldsmith, and he makes it [into] a god; They bow down, indeed they worship it.

When you bow down before an image, you make it into a god, and indeed you worship it. The Ba'al worshippers worshipped the sons of God in this way, hence Catholic worship and Ba'al worship are two sides of the same story. When did God command us to make images of the children of God and worship them? When did God command us to pray to anyone else but him? When did God tell us to kiss images of the Messiah that doesn't even resemble him in likeness? Show me the verses and I'll rest my case!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Micro......The Lords prayer is always said firstly and directed at Him....

Prayer to a Saintly person is asking for their intercession......

If a friend is asking for your help........you do the best to help them......although you do not take the credit for them......you are an intercessor on their behalf......
You act as an intermediator.........
If God did not want this, then He would not have it allowed in the Old Testament to be able to pray to the Dead......as I have stated before in my posts....

Prayers are good and because we see ourselves as Sinners......we Humble ourselves and ask for Help for those that are with Christ in Heaven..........
In Revelation the Apostles are with Jesus Christ ........and when Jesus Christ was on the Cross The man on His Right side asked to be forgiven of his crime ....Jesus Christ did forgive him and told him that he will be with Him ...............
helen.....
Saints are not made Saints by the Pope or any Bishop........the people themselves have seen miracles ...eg.....When a rightous man died his clothes were placed on the bed of a dying patient......the patient got better......And then many other miracles occured.....''Life of Saints''' St Nectarios...
This is one example......there are many others of life of Saints....
''Wonderous is God in His saints''[Ps. 67:35]
''The effectual fervant prayer of a rightous man availeth much,[James 5:16]
God Himself commanded a king to entreat the rightous Abraham to pray for him,saying:For he is a prophet, and shall pray for thee,and thou shalt live[Gen .20:7];The Lord commanded the friends of the long suffering Job,who had offended him,to ask his prayers:Go to my servant Job, and he shall pray for you, for him will I accept, lest I deal with you after your folly[Job 42:8 ]
Because of the prayers of the rightous of the Lord often spared people who had sinned.
Moses prayed for the Hebrew people who had fallen into sin of idolworship and were already doomed to destruction by God; the Lord accepted the prayer of the Holy man and pardoned the stiffnecked people [Exod.32:9-12 ].
The Lord once said to the prophet Jeremiah: Though Moses and Samuel stood before Me, yet My mind could not be toward this people(Hebrews)......who shall have pity on thee , O J erusalem, or who shall bemoan thee?(Jer.15:1,5 )
This means that Moses and Samuel, though already departed by the time of Jeremiah, can intercede for sinful people.Judas Maccabeus saw a vision of the departed high priest, Onias, who was ''praying for all the Hebrew people'', and , pointing to another man, who was with him, said to Judas:This is Jeremiah, the prophet of God, who prays much for the people , and for the Holy city (11 Macc.15 :12,14)
And the Holy Apostle Peter clearly promised his disciples that after death he would remember them:Moreover, I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance(11 Pet .1 :15)
helen......

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

If God did not want this, then He would not have it allowed in the Old Testament to be able to pray to the Dead......as I have stated before in my posts....

Throughout the OT God prohibits praying to the dead. When Saul goes to the sourcerer to invoke the soul of Samuel, he sins greatly. For as it is written in Deuterenomy 18:9�"When you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. 10�"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11�or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12�"For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you. 13�" You shall be blameless before the LORD your God. 14�"For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you [to do] so.

God does not approve of praying to spirits or the dead. The whole Law and the Prophets witness against you. The rightious may intercede with God on your behalf, but don't confuse them and force them to intercede for you. They will intercede for you in your day of trouble if you put your trust in God alone and have walked on the path of rightiousness. Besides, when the souls of the marthyrs which are under the altar in Heaven ask God to revenge their blood, he simply answers with "hey, have a new shirt and let me do my job" to remind them of the ressurrection and the transformation, that this is their reward and God's "revenge" is the Judgement. They who are rightious may live forever and they who are not will be destroyed for eternity. Evil must fill it's measures according to prophecy before the judgement comes. A prayer to anyone else than God is a vain prayer. You might see results of such prayer, but God does not approve it. You tempt the holy by worshipping them in this way. And how do you know that your help comes from God? It may just as well come from Satan, for he benefits greatly on your sins and these signs give the children of the Church faith in their ungodlyness. And don't come with the crap that Satan will somehow be in conflict with himself by giving you benefits for your godless ways. Satan is willing to do whatever is in his power to make you fall. That includes healing and releaving you of demons and trouble. Paying off a cop to leave you alone may work, but it still is corruption and illegal.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Micro.......When you ask for help you do not commit Occultic practice!

Yes, I agree with using means of the supernatural to contact the dead as wrong.........but by using prayer is as a means to intercess on our behalf is not considered a practise of magic!

Since the Apostolic times and the early Church fathers, prayer was always used in intercessing on our behalf.......
Jesus Christ resurrected and showed all that he CONQUERED DEATH by His resurrection and all that die and follow in His ways and teachings, are not of the dead.........BUT of the Living.........
In early Christianity there are books on prayers to Fathers of the Early Church as being Saints because they lived for goodness and are remembered as how they lived their life ...
'''For Thou(Lord) wilt not suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption(Ps, 15 :10)
While the bodies of the deceased are generally subject to corruption,the bodies of some Saints , by the will of God,remain incorruptable on earth for many years .This incorruption is visible witness of the holiness of the Saints, a visible sign of God's blessing residing in their very bodies.
In them the words of David have come true,not only in relation to the Saviour but His faithfull servants as well:'''For Thou(Lord) wilt not suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption(Ps, 15 :10)
Some relics through which blessings are recieved include the robe and belt of the Mother Of God, the chains of the Apostle Peter, and the hankerchiefs and towels of the Apostle Paul that performed miracles...(Act.19:12 ).......
Why should things be any different today........We are not worshipping the Saints, but only asking for their prayers because they are alive with Jesus Christ......
helen.......

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You don't pray tod e dead,

Ju comman dem

easy

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There are so many people who think they know what 666 means, it makes your head spin. Here are just a few of my favorites.
Check these out:

www.benabraham.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
" Pray to only god the Father through Jesus"

How about praying through yourself?

Jesus was the son of God just like each of us are the son or daughter of God. His connection to the father was strong because he opened his heart and had no doubt as to what the father told him.

We each have the capacity for the same. We each have a direct link to the creator. However, many must seem to think we have to channel that link elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join