It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF stress test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this was in boot camp.

repeatedly asked to give 341's, entire squadron turned on me by t.i., asked to put in a password everytime i was written up for a derog... made to change the password 5 or 6 times in about 24 hours...

taken into a room , screamed at for about 20 min by two different t.i.'s, then as i was really tore up, asked to put in the password...

if you get it right you pass.

then, you get recycled for a week, and everybody's real nice to you and fold your clothes for you.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ahhhh, the day in the life of Amn. O'Reily.

Sounds like everyday life at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX. Hows the weather? Smoking hot I would imagine. Any "red flags" raised lately?

Seriously.......basic training has a tendency to be an "experience" one would like remember for quite awhile or just as soon as forget.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I remember 341's....Haha, I remember in tech school I was an Airman Leader and I was told by the MTL's to take 341's from Airman for any discrepencies they committed that I saw.
I had an interesting bootcamp though. During "warrior week", we ended up going back to the barracks a night before we had to do the obstacle course because a really bad storm had hit us and San Antonio was surrounded by 9 tornadoes at the same time. The whole place was flooded with torrential rain and we evacuated the camp before any of our stuff in the tents was damaged.
On top of that, I got bit by a brown recluse spider and ended up in ER on Thanksgiving. At least I didn't have to march in the graduation parade. I spent that day sleeping on the couch in the dayroom trying to recover from a really bad fever.
But, so far I can't really complain about my 2 years in the AF. Except for the BS I had to deal with here in Kuwait. Probably the most memorable experience in the Middle East I will take home with me is participating in the war. That was scary and exciting at the same time.

Well, hope you have a better time in the AF and look me up dude. Keep in touch.

ABB

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a 341?

new topics

top topics

join