It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Very Interesting Questions I need Answers For. (Long Post)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Relatively Long Thread so be prepeared

HI guys I have a couple of questions I hope you could help me out with. My first question is about an untapped paranormal power I have so here goes.

1. I think I have the power to channel energy. Whenever I listen to specific kinds of music (not rap or classical) I fell this "chill" that originates in the middle of my back and travels all through my body. It feels that my body is "full" with energy. I try to channel this energy but I can't seem to control it. I would be VERY grateful for any advice to channelling this energy cause I know I have lots of energy and that if I where able to channel it I could use it for empathy, SLI, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Telepathy, healing, witchcraft etc. I also think I was proficient in telekinesis as a child but I think I have "forgotten" the ability. I had a dream or a memory not sure I think it was a memory cause everything was so real, that I was alone in my playroom (I was 4-7 years old in the dream-memory) and I had this little toy spaceship. I concentrated on it and it floated up in the air about 30-40 cm.

2. Another question I have is how to control dreams. I'm mastering the ability to "wake up" in dreams. What that means is that I can control myself in dreams and do whatever I want. Imagine being in an imaginary world you create and being able to do ANYTHING. That’s what i'm mastering but I find that the dreams try to defend themselves. Whenever I try to "wake up" and I start to get control my dream suddenly changes scenes and I can't control it anymore. A thing I have noticed is that 6 months have gone without me remembering ANY dream. Strange.

3. Ok question number 3. I think I may have a ghost in my house. My parents bought this house about 10 years ago from an old lady whose husband had died. The creepy thing is that he died in the house
. I always get the sensation of “being watched” and see strange shadows. I think it is the ghost of the dead husband. I would really be grateful if someone could tell me how to “persuade him” to leave. By the way I’m not Catholic but I’m in a crisis right now about believing or not believing so if god really exists is this a way to punish me for not being completely sure? Also I noticed that since I brought a quartz crystal into my bedroom (I read in various posts that this helped pacifying spirits) I can’t sleep at all because I have the sensation of being watched and I go to sleep with the light on. Hope someone can help me ^^.

4. Fourth question about another ability I have. I have increased perception of feelings. It's kind of hard to explain but I’ll try. Normally people feel Anger, love, fear, hate, happiness etc but I fell much more sensations. It seems I can "analyze" the essence of the moment and I get a feeling that has the normal feelings as a basis but is more advanced. It's like they're different gammas of fear, happiness etc. Also ALL my powers are tied with music. I mean ALL. That’s right all of the above and my mood is GREATLY affected by music. When I listen to music I get this intense feeling of power like a chill course through my body originating at my spine.

5. My last question. Anyway another question I have is the connection between teenagers and poltergeists. From what I read teenagers have “Untapped Telekinetic Power”. Can anyone post about this especially the part about unleashing it? I’d be very grateful.

Also I’ve analyzed all this and this could be caused by and abduction but I want to keep other possibilities open including the mundane so any answers are valid.

Note to Moderators: Please don’t lock this thread. I tried ATS Search but I didn’t get anything of what I want. I tried deleting my post in the thread “Post your paranormal abilities here!” but for some strange reason the edit button disappeared from my post (I was logged in
)

EDIT: Posted twice an ability ^^.
EDIT: Grammar ^^.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azure Twilight
Relatively Long Thread so be prepeared

HI guys I have a couple of questions I hope you could help me out with. My first question is about an untapped paranormal power I have so here goes.

1. I think I have the power to channel energy.

Do you THINK....or do you know? your premanitions as to what is and isnt possible might be getting in the way. certainty is your enemy

2. Another question I have is how to control dreams.

You want lucid dreams. I had these 99.9% of the time up untill age 9 or so, yet something about the weight of reality as I grew older seemed to nullify it. I'm lucky if i can remember two dreams a year as of late. I highly reccomend looking into sleep paralysis techniques, just to get used to your body begin asleep while your brain rages on....it can be quite scary if youre not prepared.

3. Ok question number 3. I think I may have a ghost in my house.

I also had a man die in my new house, IN MY ROOM. The energy was extremely discomforting for the first few weeks. Friends would come to visit and describe similar uneasy feelings. Ask it to leave. Don't beg, don't demand, just ask it, with force, but being polite (does that make any sense?). Tell it that its your house now, it doesnt belong here anymore. Another technique is just to invision a friendly spirit, deceased relative/friend, coming and taking the spirit by the hand and guiding him onto the light. Ive heard you can annoy them away to with really bad music and whatnot hah.

4. Fourth question about another ability I have. I have increased perception of feelings.

I dont think I understand this one too well, but youll come to realize there is equal passion in either ends of the spectrum. You cant have love without hate and vice versa, so to be able to discern what feeling is about would be quite strange indeed.

5. My last question. Anyway another question I have is the connection between teenagers and poltergeists. From what I read teenagers have “Untapped Telekinetic Power”.

I have no idea, perhaps you should elaborate on why teenagers and not children etc etc

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Paranormal researchers generally think that because most paranormal abilities are connected to emotion, teenagers (who tend to be on a natural emotional rollercoaster ride) have easier access to these abilities. Also, most polterguist reports come from households that include at least one teenager.

new topics

join