It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Groom Lake Rock Opera - opinions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So our band, Bump is pretty obsessed with Bob Lazar, Groom Lake, Area 51, and many other 'conspiracy theories'. So much so that we decided to write a trilogy of songs which is called The Groom Lake Trilogy. We have since decided to turn it into a rock opera and are talking to a couple local film makers to do a film for use as background while we perform the Trilogy/Opera Live.

We are pretty huge lurkers of this board and respect everyone's opinions very highly and wanted to know what everyone thought of the songs thus far (these are just live versions and works in progress):

Groom Lake Trilogy:
1. Papoose Lake
2. Emigrant Valley
3. S-4

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think you should fire the singer....

If you would be singing like this two thousand years ago, people would have stoned you.
-- Simon Cowell

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Good sound fellas. I really dig Papoose Lake.

I say go for it!

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
touche....like i said. works in progress...

these are studio recordings. just live recordings, recorded thru the soundboard which doesn't hide any imperfections

Originally posted by XPhiles
I think you should fire the singer....

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
not yet...we want to do a multimedia show for our next big hometown show on June 24th. Playing this trilogy live with the video in the background. it's a lot of work and we're not sure we'll get in done in time. but the most important part is the music, which is almost done

Originally posted by mbadran99
any pics based on this event?

top topics

join