It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting the First Minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm possibly meeting the First Minister Jack McConnell at a politcal radio talk at my school on wedensday at 5:30. I was wondering, does anyone have any questions for him?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maybe you could ask him something along these lines DW.

Which devolved powers have surprised him and his party colleagues.
By that I mean which powers were originally expected to be very effective and useful but turned out not to and which were not expected to be so effective and useful and turned out to be.

Also (if you can squeeze it in) one presumes the process of devolution has a certain dynamic so how does he see it developing over the course of the next, say 5, 10, 25 or even 50yrs?

Thanks for the thread DW, nice idea mate.
I look forward to you letting us know how you got on and what you were able to put to him and his responses.

(JM actually seems a 'real' person on TV, I'd be interested if you let us know how you found him as a personality too)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice questions SP, I'll try and get both.
Or even one.

Thank you for those
I'll get back to every you ASAP.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sorry I have not posted in like almost a week about this...

It seems that mr blair "was" there just in the form of a casette tape and the same with the other 3 leaders.

It simply asked questions to a panel of school kids and asked for the auidiences opinion.

I'm sorry if I let you guys down with all the hype....I myself feel quite cheated.
Once again sorry.

top topics

join