It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Effects of Agent Orange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I pulled this picture off of Yahoo.com but this seems almost photoshoped, is this actually possible or is this a hoax?

Picture Caption

Xuan Minh, 3, looks out from his bed at the Tu Du Hospital in Ho Chi Min city on Friday March 25,2005, suffering from what is believed to be the effects of the jungle defoliant Agent Orange, used heavily in the region by the U.S. armed forces during the Vietnam War. Vietnam celebrates the end of hostilities on April 30, 2005, marking 30 years since war in Vietnam ended. (AP Photo/Richard Vogel)

story.news.yahoo.com.../050425/481/rjv10104250324&e=1

[edit on 25-4-2005 by BlackJackal]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Poor kid...

I don't think the AP would knowingly provide a photoshopped image....but who knows....

Unfortunately, I'd imagine it's real....There's been shown to be quite a dramatic increase in birth defects in areas that were contaminated by Agent Orange....

That may look pretty odd and unbelievable....But I've seen some even more bizarre deformations....

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've done some more research and apparantly Agent Orange does cause birth defects but I have not seen any as strange as the one above. Below are three pictures I ran across of Children that possess birth defects relating to Agent Orange.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Agent Orange seems to make people into aliens...maybe its not agent orange thats doing it at all....maybe they are just aliens!

top topics

join