It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A day dreamers delight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So im sitting in my dining room eating a hotdog and hamburger with frenchfries and a sunkist with ice and i begin to think. Its silent, my dad is reading a magazine, and im munching away. As usual i begin to think, begin to imagine out-of-this-world-kinda-things. I hate thinking bout stuff like this, because it eventually comes to a dead end, where the layers of question after question finally collapse and im left confused, sometimes dazed, trying to make sense of what I was just thinking.

It has been a common thought of wondering "whats beyond space" from a scientific stand point, it is not infinite, yet expanding, grwoing larger and larger until it shrinks again, then explodes and ..... the cycle goes on. building off the topic of whats beyond space i began to think when did all of this begin, how could there be a possible beginning, because if there was a beginning that means there was nothing there to start off . If your reading this ur either getting where im coming from or totally not seeing what im seeing in my head. Maybe its just me being a curious teenager, asking myself unanswerable, aged questions that everyone sometimes thinks about.

I had to post this because i want to here what other ppl think, and if they go of into day dreams on this same topic. Personally its fun and interesting to try and see whats beyond the beyond, but then when u get out of the motionless stare or open ur eyes reality kicks in and ur left confused and sometimes depressed.

IF u have the same thoughts, please write them down, i wanna see how everyone feels about this,. Maybe ppl have go off into other random space tangents, wahtever it is, i wanna hear it, maybe it will make more of what im thinking make sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
it is called a complete void

Think if it this way for ease of wrapping your brain around it. The big bag theory states taht all energy and matter in the universe came from a point in space. Outside that point there was nothing... no matter, no energy, nothing. In fact, in this void you wouldn't even know that point existed since the photons of light coming from it never were able to each you.

i uased to do that kind of stuff, but then it got to scary for me to think about. Like if I came from a egg in my mothers overies, when did that egg come into existance? Or trying to figure out if i died in my sleep how would I ever know I died? for all i know as soon as I closed my eyes and fall a sleep I died, and would never experiance life again.

in order to live we avoid thinking about those things. Just like we ignore the fact that you coudldie in a car accident, or be hit by lighting.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the only time i get scared is when i think about the whole death thing, if i die, i will not know, i will not be able to think, what will it be like - wait, it will be like nothing. its hard to describe, but other than that i like thinking about these wierd things

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tondo
the only time i get scared is when i think about the whole death thing, if i die, i will not know, i will not be able to think, what will it be like - wait, it will be like nothing. its hard to describe, but other than that i like thinking about these wierd things

i can only second that!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
i can third it i have the exact same thing happening with me as well

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Once you leave the outer bounds of the universe, turn left for Mcdonalds!

top topics

join