It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testimony from a former chaplain in Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
""A Grand Chaplain speaks out", by Harmon R. Taylor GRAND LODGE FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK GRAND CHAPLAIN 1983-1984

REV. HARMON R. TAYLOR

Dear Servant of God,

Knowing that you desire to serve the Lord with all your heart, I share this letter with you. Perhaps you have been struggling with the same situation. On November 22nd, I sent the facts contained in this letter to all Masonic bodies of which I am a member. I invite you to prayerfully read it. It will explain why I as a Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the State of New York am requesting a demit from all bodies of the Masonic fraternity. There is much more that I could share. I would be happy to share more if it will help you in the Lord's service.

Many have asked me if Freemasonry is a religion. I have always responded "No". Others have told me that it is a religion. Study has revealed the fact that learned writers in the fraternity say MASONRY IS A RELIGION. The Lord Jesus Christ said, "In the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word is established" (Matthew 18:16). In order to be brief, I will quote only four Masonic authorities that masonry is a religion. "

www.cuttingedge.org...

(Edit for caps in title)

[edit on 24-4-2005 by asala]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Let me ask you a question friend - how many ways are there to Interpret the Teachings & Doctrines & Theology of Judaism, Christianity & Islam - or any other Religion for that matter? Do you try to Interpret things for your self or do you go to your "Officially Authorized & Organized Religion Agent" - to tell you how to Think & What to Believe?!

Is being in a Fraternity or a Club Illegal in itself? Now do you get the Point?

join