It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I need help. I been friends with this girl who is 15 and i am 13. We are like the best of friends. We have kissed, hugged,held hands. But she has a Boyfriend. What do i do? i also want to tell her how i feel how do i do that because i kind of embarred to tell her

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
as the old nike slogan goes:

Just do it.

Even though she has a boyfriend, you have every right to tell her how you feel. Although it may be hard to do it, just force out the words I like you. It isn't as hard or as embarassing as you may think it to be. The worst that can come of it is that she likes you as a friend; and although that may be tough to handle, it shouldn't be that big of a deal in terms of embarassment. Like I said, it may be tough, but if you force yourself to say it you will feel much better, trust me.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
First off i would ask you to really think about your feelings for this girl before telling her, the choise that you will make will not only change your relatioship with the girl but it will also change the way she behaves around you.

You must decide if telling her will change things for the good... or for the worse.

I wish you all the best, and good luck!!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You're 13.

You have your entire life to find that someone....

She ain't it dude...relax...plenty of time. Move on. And at 13, even a 2 year age difference can mean a lot, so look for someone your own age and in your same school, hmm???

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
surely you could have asked another sort of forum this question. Unless, of course you think that there is some sort of alien conspiracy that is thwarting your adolescent love life. Really, to be serious, telling someone the truth....about anything is probably the best way to go. You might not receive the answer that you want to hear, it might even change your relationship but, at least, you will have been honest -- with the girl in question and, most importantly, with yourself.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I like her alot, we get along fine. I really like her and I know she is the one.
I wouldn't be able to live without her.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I like her alot, we get along fine. I really like her and I know she is the one.

Again, you're [size=10]13.

We were 13 once too, and believe me, you have NO idea what love is at this point. A crush...sure, but not love. If she doesn't feel the same way, it simply IS NOT going to happen. Sorry to be harsh here, but far better than having you do something foolish. BOTH people have to want to be together for it to be love my friend. And you have PLENTY of time to discover it.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I know for a fact that I am sticking with her. ALmost everybody that I know says that we would make a great couple so forget you guys I am sticking with her

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, good luck then
..but if things don't work out...remember it's hardly the end of the world, and you have your whole life to find the relationship you're looking for.

Yep, I remember a crush I had once. All my friends (and hers) said we made the perfect couple, etc. Broke my heart though... Oh well, it was all for the better. Now I'm older, wiser, and married to my perfect soulmate and we've been together for years, and will grow to a ripe old age together....

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91

Oh dear...

Find out the hard way, it's the only way really.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I will find out the hard way

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Gothica,

Let us know how it turns out..this is going to be intrestng.

Orangetom

new topics

top topics

join