It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican Assassins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

After Thirty-Eight Years of Suppression (1963 - 2001) Exposing the Murder of Knight of Columbus - President John F. Kennedy

By the bloody hand of the Society of Jesus, by Order of its Jesuit General being "the Black Pope", In Command of His Most Obedient Servant, the "infallible" Pope Paul VI being "the White Pope".

vatican.assassins.org

The Most Powerful Man in the World?

[edit on 22/4/05 by Souljah]
[edited cut n paste - nygdan]

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That page really has a lot of jibberish on it. The CoFR doesn't control the "Holy Roman Empire" headed by Lyndon Johnson. Also, is this guy, Eric Phelps, just a bigot and ignoramus? He note's he's a 'free white american' and seems to hate LBJ, could it be because LBJ is responsible for the codification of the civil rights movement? I mean, the big bad guy just happens to be either a Catholic or an Desegregationist?

Also, the head of the Jesuits, he's not the Black Pope. That was what the Old jesusuit order's head was called, and only because he had ammased more power than the Pope himself. THe pope was never called 'the white pope;, and that old jesuit group was ultimately destroyed by the papacy. THe current one was one that they re-created, probably to control the idea of the order and the threat of an 'anti-pope'.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
That page really has a lot of jibberish on it.

That story was more convoluted than a 1st grader's show-and-tell presentation. In reading 1/10th of the page, I found AT LEAST 10 mistakes/falsities/misinformation. They were all relating to masonry. As I am not familiar with everything else, I cannot begin to assume how much of the other "information" on there is false as well. It seems like the guy being interviewed just has a penchant for making up fanciful stories.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
One of the funniest conspiracy theories out there. I read the article and it seems they actually believe the Alberto Rivera story that Jack Chick published. Here is another link to a page talking about an article written by a protestant magazine exposing the lie of the whole “Jesuits taking over the world” theories.

ic.net...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well the book this guy wrote has like 700 pages - now I have not read them all, but its an interesting read so far.

If you are intersted you can get a .pdf file here.

And yes, Nygdan you are right - the head of Jesuits is the Jesuit General.

top topics

join