It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Lunsford.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this has already been covered or anything, but I just have to vent... I heard this story around 8:30, and I just can't get over it. It's one of the worst things I've ever heard of. For those of you who don't know, I'll give you a brief, not-so-graphic description of what happened. Basically, this sick mother #er named John Evander Couey kidnapped this little 9-year old girl named Jessica Lunsford. He killed her. There's more to the story, however, and you'd have to look it up yourself because I don't want to repeat it. I seriously just feel SICK being in the same species as this sick bastard. It makes me want to do some vigalantee work or something and hunt down any other child sex offenders... Capital punishment is TOO good for this guy. There's just NOTHING that could bring justice to what he did. I can't even put it into words... I just wish we'd lock him up in a tiny little cement cell, with barely enough food to survive on for the rest of his life. And every day, a certain portion of mothers and fathers get to punch him in the stomach until everyone in the country has punched him. But again, there's just nothing that could ever make up for what he did. And most likely, with our criminal justice system, he'll just be put to sleep like a nice little baby. Basically, he gets away with it. He not only destroyed this little innocent girls life, but also the lives of the family and friends who knew her. It's gonna be tough getting to sleep tonight.

[edit on 21-4-2005 by Herman]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
oh my god, u see this is what happens when our own system of justice is corrupted i mean just think how u would feel if that was your ssister or cousin. I had a dream once that someone killed my sister ( it was a dream) and i woke up crying and went to see if she was alright in her room. i tell you if a dream or a thought hert that much just think of how it would heert in real life. I hope that sob dies and goes to hell. its just not right that he could get out like that i mean wtf....

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
omg i just read like a little article, that guy rapped here omg he rapped her and killed here and he didnt go to jail. what the SHT%$W^WAH is wrong with our world omg !!!

people like that need to just die

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah, there are some seriouslly sick people out there, I just wanna
them all. I just don't get why these people do these kinds of things, raping, and molesting little children. That's the sickest thing anyone can do. I have a lil sis to, and sometimes me and my parents are very protective of where she goes, you just never know. These kinds of people should be tortured and beaten for the rest of their lives, the things they are doing is not right and totally unacceptable. It just fires e up thinking about these guys
, it seriouslly pisses me off. GAWD!

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
They are looking for her. They just drained a lake looking for her. The body wasn't there, the killer didn't tell them it was there, they just got bored and decided to drain a lake for the hell of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
They are looking for her. They just drained a lake looking for her. The body wasn't there, the killer didn't tell them it was there, they just got bored and decided to drain a lake for the hell of it.

Umm.... Maybe we're talking about different stuff. They found Jessica's body. That's one of the most sickening things about it; how he killed her.

top topics

join