It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich 2008!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This would be great! Think Bush upsets liberals? Gingrich was a thorn in the side of one Clinton already, he could do it again if Hillary is nominated. I know it is early but Newt along with Tom Tancredo, congressman for Colorado, are high up on my list of favorites.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's a good one...really. You think Hitlary is polarizing. Do you really want a repeat of 2000 and 2004. (Well, actually, it would probably go the other way.)

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
This would be great! Think Bush upsets liberals? Gingrich was a thorn in the side of one Clinton already, he could do it again if Hillary is nominated. I know it is early but Newt along with Tom Tancredo, congressman for Colorado, are high up on my list of favorites.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

So your whole justification for a president rests soley on what and how many liberals they can upset? I am so glad I don't vote...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Gingrich has plenty of baggage, but then again so does Hillary...I'd vote for him if he got the Republican nomination but I'm not sure he's the best candidate we could come up with.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Newt is cool with me.
He has more economic know how and intelligence than the majority of left and right policymakers in Washington.
I doubt he will run or be nominated.
He would make a great cabinet choice though.

seekerof

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A Newt vs. Hillary race would become the dirtiest fight ever, it'd make the 2004 election look like a Girl Scout bake sale simply because there's just so much mud on both sides to throw around.

[edit on 4/18/2005 by djohnsto77]

top topics

join