It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning from Drudge: New Issue of Time Magazine May Contain AnnThrax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Proof the Reptilian agenda is real (and requires specially made shoes).

www.drudgereport.com...

Ann Coulter epitomizes the way politics is now discussed on the airwaves, where opinions must come violently fast and cause as much friction as possible, TIME’s John Cloud claims in this week’s cover story.

No one, right or left, delivers the required apothegmatic commentary on the world with as much glee or effectiveness as Coulter, Cloud writes (on newsstands Monday, April 18).

It is almost impossible to watch her and not be sluiced into rage or elation, depending on your views. As a congressional staff member 10 years ago, Coulter used to help write the nation’s laws.

Now she is far more powerful: she helps set the nation’s tone. TIME’s Cloud had unprecedented access to Coulter.

He goes more than 6,000 words.

And he appears to come away liking her.

"On TV or in person, you can trust that Coulter will speak from her heart. The officialdom of punditry, so full of phonies and dullards, would suffer without her humor and fire. Which is not to say you don't want to shut her up occasionally," Cloud notes.

Considering AnnThrax is about the fakest comedienne persona to come along since Fran Drescher, that last point from "the liberal media" is especially disturbing. Speaks from the heart? If the heart was a contrived Seinfeldian bit on noticing ugly liberal women wear ugly shoes, sure. I guess I could see that.

Just when you thought the media might be getting it that mainstream America doesn't care about these fake fanatics and shouting heads, you were wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Exposing liberals for what they are is what Ann Coulter does best. Cover of Time Magazine! Keep up the good work Ann!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Exposing liberals for what they are is what Ann Coulter does best. Cover of Time Magazine! Keep up the good work Ann!

I'm still waiting for the actual "exposing" part. I mean, I feel like were waiting for Geraldo to open up Capone's vaults here.

I always hear the same arguements, "[fill in the blank] is really good at exposing Liberals for what they really are". And yet, I'm not sure what truths she speaks of, other than the apparent atom bomb fetish that some extremists conservatives secretly have.

Like a gaggle of effete lackeys, waiting for the day when Queen Shagbeast herself emotes an edict down from the sacred mountain to revile the evil hippies, put those dstardly liberals in the their place.

Between her and Michelle Malkin, I can't think of another more repulsive, self loathing person in the world. Putting that emaciated zombie on the cover of Time magazine only goes to fuel the servile toadies of the world. And frankly, I can't understand how a mouthbreather can physically talk so much.

Hey, but they also put Hitler on the cover, so she should feel right at home.

new topics

join