It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Hamas member goes OFF on ‘low grade’ lefty journalist

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think this report speaks for itself.
People need to stop listening to msm lies.

Former Hamas militant Mosab Hassan Yousef savagely tore into leftist journalist Abby Martin, calling her a “parrot” who glibly repeats Hamas propaganda during a segment on “Piers Morgan Uncensored.”

Martin at one time spouted 9/11 conspiracy theories but has now turned her venomous diatribes against Israel, accusing the Jewish state of genocide and claiming they have to be stopped.

Yousef is the son of Hamas terrorist Sheikh Hassan Yousef. He excoriated Martin over her defense of Palestinians and Hamas terrorists during the segment and dismissed her interactions with them as inconsequential.

Martin kicked off the clash, accusing Yousef of believing that “all Muslims are terrorists.”

He replied, “This is Abby’s desperate attempt to discredit me. I am a man of the field. I fought against Hamas as part of intelligence, legitimate intelligence organization against savage groups that were targeting civilians in suicide bombing attacks.”

“She just keeps repeating ‘ethnic cleansing, genocide, colonialism,’ etcetera. None of it is real, including Palestine. It’s only in your head! None of it is existential. Palestine was never born! How can you free it? It was never there, it’s just a colonial entity, and some people choose to make it into a national identity, and this parrot has been just repeating Hamas propaganda,” Yousef continued.

From the horse mouth

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Yousef is an absolute legend Advisor
and thanks for posting this. We need the masses to see more of him worldwide. Total respect to this guy who broke free from a state mandated belief system and thought for himself

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If anyone knows WTH is really going on in Gaza, it’s Yousef.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This guy "glows" so much I can see him from orbit.

If you are unable to see this guy is an American security state asset you are clearly driven more by emotions than facts and logic.

I'm amazed with how quickly and easily conservatives fell for the same kind of propaganda the left has been falling for for decades now.

If you can't see your consent is being manufactured with stuff like this you are part of the problem.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Can't deal with the truth of what he says.
Sad for you but considering your rhetoric here, not surprising.

Hamas Defector Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, Tells Pro Palestinian Activists They Belong in a Mental Asylum

"It's very disappointing to see Americans supporting Hamas and thinking that Hamas is a cool thing, while Hamas does not respect any of those followers, while those followers don't know that Hamas would torture them and massacre them with no mercy. They call them useful idiots. They don't know that Hamas is a dark black hole," Yousef said on an April 2 episode of "Dr. Phil Primetime."

"[Pro-Palestinians are] absolutely idiots because they don't know what they are supporting. They are supporting a monster that has been hijacking an entire society and endangering the entire Middle East, pushing the world towards a global war. … What's happening is insanity. Those pro-Palestine people need to go to a mental asylum."

"In fact, since Oct. 7, I personally don't differentiate between Hamas and the so-called Palestinians because, actually, there is no Palestinians, there are tribes. There is a tribe of Hamas, and there is the tribe of the Islamic Jihad … and each one has different interests, and all of them are conflicted," he said. "If they did not have Israel as the common enemy, they would kill each other. This is the reality."

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yeah, that trust fund baby with purple hair screaming for snacks or, you know, actual terrorists, are much more reliable huh?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

My consent doesn't need to be manufactured, and my feelings haven't changed in any way after what this guy had to say. I 100% support the complete and total eradication of Hamas by any means necessary. After what they did, they have relinquished their right to exist on this planet.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

lol

Noice.

Look at the screaming outrage over a different opinion.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Former Hamas militant Mosab Hassan Yousef ...I am a man of the field. I fought against Hamas as part of intelligence, legitimate intelligence organization...

Hmmm...
edit on 10-5-2024 by jofafot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join