It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judas Iscariot Slips The Hangman's Noose

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
I know I'll be damned here but I'm going to post this anyway. mystreioustranger commented that I am probably #1 here on ATS for condemning our federal government.

Now now don't let your ambition get the best of you.

Some of us have been doing that exact same thing, for two decades longer.

Individual claims to that title will be challenged.

None the less, if this was UFC we are in the same camp.
Corrupt career parasite politicians, are domestic enemy number one. Their mindless low info commie sympathizer voter base is a close runner up.

It's high time We the People stopped standing by, and organize a counter counter revolution.

Study the 60s & 70s to see how they the commies, tried this before. Search Cloward Piven and Alinsky. It's all there play by play. Listen to Yuri Bezmenov to know what was being said last century.

Stupid in this country is stuck on repeat, and it's based in DC.

Drain the swamp and lock them all up in Gitmo.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!
🇺🇲

We the People need Jesus.
🙏

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: burritocat

Honestly it’s the abuse of the espionage act that’s even more alarming than the patriot act to me.

The patriot act is largely a surveillance bill. But the espionage act has been used against some whistleblowers who didn’t even communicate with any foreign individuals. The scariest part is how it’s enforced in a trial. They can use secret evidence a jury can’t see and sometimes the defendant can’t even voice what their intent was. Intent is what guides our justice system.

I agree here. But I often site the Patriot act because that was sort of where it all started, when it set a precedent for them to further write or alter existing legislation to grant even more reach. Thats the point in time when they opened the portal to hell, so to speak. The government was up to sketchy # long before the Patriot act, but the Patriot act really solidified everything in stone, and made it perfectly acceptable to do in broad daylight.

Our justice system is already broken and unjust, and in many cases unconstitutional, but that doesnt seem to stop anything. This is just another example of many injustices in the system thats a joke. Unless, of course, you are beyond a certain level of power and wealth. Then you have a special system for you altogether.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut
Although even their campaigns are somewhat expensive, I admit the presidential race is massively expensive but not so much so for the down-ballot races where the candidates only have to win their individual state.

The problem there is that the voters in these individual elections do not truly get the opportunity to know who they are voting for. They are either unintentionally or wilfully ignorant of just who the candidate is that they are pulling the string for. All too often they pick and choose based on photogenicity and charisma and not much more.

Unfortunately, the fault with electing competent candidates lies with the voter. There will always be bad people seeking opportunity and it is up to the voter to weed them out.

The process of primaries removes viable alternatives as possible vote choices. It offers only candidates pre-chosen by the party and these days the party chooses whom they think is most likely to win, rather than who would be good in the role. This makes it some sort of media popularity competition, rather than about good governance.

The general public voters do not get a choice, or a chance to weed out the duds. They are only presented with two viable candidates.

edit on 2024-05-10T16:09:20-05:0004Fri, 10 May 2024 16:09:20 -050005pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It is a complex issue, isn't it?

Edit: And maybe part of the problem is that those individuals who would make good representatives in government are already successful in their private lives and have no desire to even be involved with government. So we get the opportunist scum rather than the cream to select from.
edit on 10-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

We're heading for a hard crash. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

The Uniparty tards keep kicking the can down the road!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well hello DB. Right you are, as usual.
edit on 10-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well hello DB. Right you are, as usual.

We need to rip the bandaid off, it will hurt, but we need a #ing reset.

Housing prices are stupid.

Minimum wages are idiotic.

WE are being "managed" by a party of billionaires who don't give a # how we live.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It is a complex issue, isn't it?

There are governance and electoral systems that do not have those short-falls, and that strive for fairness and equitability for individuals and minorities, as well as for majority preferences.

The modified Westminster system used in Australia, with ranked voting (ie: where you vote for a number of candidates in numerical order of how you would approve of them) and with sharing of preferences between candidates (i.e: if someone does not get a seat, then they can voluntarily give their 'preference' to some other candidate of whom they approve, and this increases the vote count for that other candidate).

(Also, in Australia, they do not allow voting machines as they would be too easy to hack - and voting, for all those registered and eligible to vote, is mandatory. Everyone must vote).

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's all by design, DB. The intent is to destroy the middle class and subjugate the entire population to the will of the government and elite controlling it.

I think it is too late to stop them at this point.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

As I previously said, it all boils down to the awareness of the voter. If the voter isn't sufficiently informed or aware, any electoral system is vulnerable to being overrun by corruption. The voters need to actually know who they are voting for or not vote at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join