It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientists create new mutant Ebola strain with horror eye symptoms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, we can hope that among the first victims the CCP members are the first to go.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Because their track record of keeping biological things contained is, you know, fantastic…

I'm curious. What is their track record? How many viruses have they engineered, and how many have made it out into the wild?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As long as Bill Gates, and the old guard of malevolent monsters is still alive and flush wallets, there will always be a Plannedemic around the corner.

God has decided to allow this to happen because good men do not have the stomach for what must be done to free the human race from such demons. a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

A deadly virus has been engineered by Chinese scientists using a glycoprotein found in Ebola that wiped out a group of hamsters.

Researchers at Hebei Medical University found that the hamsters “developed severe systemic diseases similar to those observed in human Ebola patients” when given a contagious disease and an Ebola protein that leads to the virus spreading through the body of humans.

In the study by Chinese scientists, published in ScienceDirect, on hamsters, a particularly unpleasant symptom was that the rodents developed scabs over the surface of their eyeballs affecting their vision. The researchers said that the aim has been to reproduce the symptoms of Ebola in a laboratory so as to better understand the condition and prevent its spread.

I just came across this article and had deja vu about the Covid virus and it's humble beginnings and the 'possible' cover up by the Chinese government.

Should China really be messing with such deadly diseases as Ebola, especially when the poor containment record of the Chinese is taken into account?
I honestly don't think the Chinese can be trusted to contain such a highly infectious disease as this, when they couldn't keep a SARS virus contained and then tried to cover it up and blame a 'wet' market for the outbreak?

To get one up on and jump ahead of western countries, China seems willing to attempt and risk the entire worlds health, Ebola needs to be handled in a Biosafety Level 4 (BSL-4) facility. The Chinese got around this and instead used a BSL-2 lab using vesicular stomatitis virus to carry the Ebola glycoprotein.
Vesicular stomatitis is a viral infection that causes blisters in the mouths and feet of animals, especially cattle, horses, and swine and looks very similar to a condition called foot, and mouth disease in animals, but which can also affect children under the age of 5 years causing a similar looking viral infection.

Nobody can be trusted when their aim is to create biological weapons.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: 38181
Because their track record of keeping biological things contained is, you know, fantastic…

I'm curious. What is their track record? How many viruses have they engineered, and how many have made it out into the wild?

Many

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Kurokage

You would think the Chinese would stop messing with this type of thing.
I guess they didn’t learn their lesson from Covid lol

Why should they stop when research funding is almost unlimited and with the participation of western countries in which gain of functions research plus genetic engineering of viruses for the purpose of biological warfare are strictly prohibited.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I'm pretty sure us did these kinds of experiments on its own people. What's going to stop them now if it didn't stop them before?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

At least, our silly governments wouldn't have to rely on the fake pictures of the rows of coffins to scare the general populace. Ebola mortality rate can jump to 90%. Fortunately, its spread was rather contained. If it was engineered to spread as quickly as Covid, that would be the end of the f**king world or, at least, the considerable depopulation of the planet. All the paranoid covidiots of the world would at last have a valid reason to freak out over.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This new strain won't be weaponized, right?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You might be right.
a reply to: jofafot

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot
This new strain won't be weaponized, right?

Nooooo, it won't be weaponized but it might 'accidently' get released.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

A deadly virus has been engineered by Chinese scientists using a glycoprotein found in Ebola that wiped out a group of hamsters.

Researchers at Hebei Medical University found that the hamsters “developed severe systemic diseases similar to those observed in human Ebola patients” when given a contagious disease and an Ebola protein that leads to the virus spreading through the body of humans.

In the study by Chinese scientists, published in ScienceDirect, on hamsters, a particularly unpleasant symptom was that the rodents developed scabs over the surface of their eyeballs affecting their vision. The researchers said that the aim has been to reproduce the symptoms of Ebola in a laboratory so as to better understand the condition and prevent its spread.

I just came across this article and had deja vu about the Covid virus and it's humble beginnings and the 'possible' cover up by the Chinese government.

Should China really be messing with such deadly diseases as Ebola, especially when the poor containment record of the Chinese is taken into account?
I honestly don't think the Chinese can be trusted to contain such a highly infectious disease as this, when they couldn't keep a SARS virus contained and then tried to cover it up and blame a 'wet' market for the outbreak?

To get one up on and jump ahead of western countries, China seems willing to attempt and risk the entire worlds health, Ebola needs to be handled in a Biosafety Level 4 (BSL-4) facility. The Chinese got around this and instead used a BSL-2 lab using vesicular stomatitis virus to carry the Ebola glycoprotein.
Vesicular stomatitis is a viral infection that causes blisters in the mouths and feet of animals, especially cattle, horses, and swine and looks very similar to a condition called foot, and mouth disease in animals, but which can also affect children under the age of 5 years causing a similar looking viral infection.

Considering their track record of dealing people inside their own homes to “prevent the spread” of a now mostly defunct flu, it seems they do t even care s out their own people let alone the rest of the world. It smells of bio-weapon!
I mean, even now Chinese nationals have been caught coming over the borders to America, and several illegal labs have been found in America.
Despite Common Core math, 2 + 2 still = 4.
edit on 8-5-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I have only one question. Why?!?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yay, more “experts” making their contribution to mankind.

We have too many fkn “experts” on the planet.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant

I have only one question. Why?!?

I think it's because the Chinese want to leapfrog America and the west in as many technologies as possible, as quickly as possible, to be the worlds 'best' super power. It reminds of the cold war, because it was Russia in the end that caused it's own collapse and the speed at which China is attempting to beat America can only cause a similar collapse.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Oh they learned a LOT.
Especially that they won't be held accountable, so they just don't give rats a**.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah. So, they're creating 'clicker' hamsters. Great.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So another Ebola strand that’s worse, from a Chinese lab. I’m sure we can all just agree on that they have excellent security protocols in these labs.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wow. Theres like no way this could go horribly wrong.

That was sarcasm. Im guessing their next trick will find a way to merge ebola and covid into a supervirus. And then screw up again and let it leak. yeah, brilliant idea guys.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

With a little luck those old buggers won’t be around too much longer.
However, there’s always some scumbag ready and willin to pick up the torch

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join