It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have had a talk with Pope Francis about his plans for our nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am not sure if I was daydreaming. I may have simply been imagining what it would sound like if the former churchmen I knew were talking about how it was going with me.

One day after Mass, maybe ten or fifteen years ago, I had the impression that I could somehow telepathically hear personnel from my former Catholic schools in the deep South discussing that they needed help and I wasn't doing enough with my life. Somehow it had attracted the attention of his Excellency the new Pope.

People who I had known in the South, mostly in school or church, had been insisting that I was hate-filled and had to be kept busy helping the Church's friends get reparations and other things. They claimed I hated the South and had set out to take it away from them because I deserved it for myself. Their basis was that I did not want to do enough to help my Southern classmates. They claimed I was "at War" with them (their words not mine) because I would pray to stay free of rapport with former teachers and classmates while also trying to understand my life there.

Another basis they claimed was that there were signs of my people in Africa and so I had to pay them back, and not just because the church wanted to make friends with African-Americans. Then I realized Europeans had been exported to Africa by the Ottoman Empire. From the Wikipedia page on Ottoman slavery:

The Crimean Khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East until the early eighteenth century. In a series of slave raids euphemistically known as the "harvesting of the steppe", Crimean Tatars enslaved East Slavic peasants. The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and Russia suffered a series of Tatar invasions, the goal of which was to loot, pillage, and capture slaves, the Slavic languages even developed a term for the Ottoman slavery (Polish: jasyr, based on Turkish and Arabic words for capture - esir or asir). The borderland area to the south-east was in a state of semi-permanent warfare until the 18th century. It is estimated that up to 75% of the Crimean population consisted of slaves or freed slaves... Polish historian Bohdan Baranowski assumed that in the 17th century the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth (present-day Poland, Ukraine and Belarus) lost an average of 20,000 yearly and as many as one million in all years combined from 1500 to 1644.

I vaguely remember one or two individuals even losing the ability to speak clearly or read when saved. I am not sure about that one. It seemed the schools had the support of society in ensuring .

Anyway, in what may have been a daydream, His Excellency seemed to have gotten the feel of what I believed about them, that it was a culture dedicated to stigma management and to controlling everything so that outsiders could be sidelined into helping the South's foot soldiers. People who were thought to have too much ability were soon facing trumped-up charges to share themselves with the community. When I tried to explain, he let it be known that he already realized.

In what may have been a daydream, he said I would not recognize the South in a few years. If indeed the South are using soul theft and Islamization to appear to be doing a good job, and to maintain gangs which keep outsiders at bay, then praying and saving them with the power of the Lord would give Catholics a foothold.

Then it seems I lost track of the discussion somehow, ten or fifteen years ago.

I later came to realize that the Church used to openly teach that they have the discretionary power to withhold the saving power of their faith at the discretion of the priest. I had been trying some Buddhist-inspired meditations and it seemed though I have barely scratched the surface, it had great power to restore parts of yourself you had lost track of.

I hope it isn't so, but it occurred to me maybe his Excellency or other churchmen had decided not to save the part of my soul which understood what had been going on. The goal may have been to give members of his Church a head start in moving in and managing the place according to what His Excellency may think are Catholic principles. I had heard there were a lot of new people moving to the South.

Unfortunately, His Excellency has come out as Marxist. In what may have been a daydream, I had told His Excellency that I recalled a Southern classmate boasting about wanting to be the Ottoman Empire and he replied "And that is wrong?"

It seems they just want the Church to be in charge instead of Confederate Nationalism, but still have a society based on slavery but with different leaders.

The Church seems to be like the modern-day Democrat party. Rather than being against hatred and ethnofascism and racist bigotry, they seem to want to unite the bigots in a coalition in favor of Communism, so the have-nots could all hate the haves together.

edit on 28-4-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

edit on 28-4-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

edit on 28-4-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I may have had a talk with Pope Francis about his plans for our nation

What an intriguing title!! Just had to click on it, However I have no idea what you are talking about in the body of your post. Very interested to hear others response.
edit on 28-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

I am dropping this here and going to do manly things dude .

The housework

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This is a picture entitled "Ottoman Torture of Slaves 1684" from the Wikipedia page on slavery.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

This is a picture entitled "Ottoman Torture of Slaves 1684" from the Wikipedia page on slavery.

Well, that cleared it all up. Thanks a million!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think you mean His Imminence. His Excellency is for an ambassador or the Secretary of State.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Russia and Greece don't have separation of Church and State and they're doing great! Much better than the US at least. Well, until those damned mus-...The damned muzzled dogs at this dog park just ran away with my phone in their mou-...uh...muzzles.......yea yea....
edit on 29-4-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join