It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as moonlight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Twilight and bright moonlight are my favourite time of day, and fav type of light to be in. I don’t know why, but think it might go back to childhood.

Yeah not the greatest post, but I’ve never really heard people talking about moonlight before so thought I’d chime in

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

Hello my friend. The Celestials have both positive and negative aspects, the world of duality we find ourselves in. In her pure form the moon is the Goddess as energy contracts into the manifest.

"That Ancient Power, fuses together the moon (in-breath) and sun (withheld out-breath), into the shape of a coiled flame (Kuṇḍalinī) in the region of the heart. She is to be recognized there as having the appearance of a [coiled] sprout." (Kālottara Tantra)

"Look at the pattern this seashell makes. The dappled whorl, curving inward to infinity. That’s the shape of the universe itself. There’s a constant pressure, pushing toward pattern. A tendency in matter to evolve into ever more complex forms. It’s a kind of pattern gravity, a holy greening power we call viriditas, and it is the driving force in the cosmos. Life, you see."

"Śakti, as primal sound vibration of the entire universe, gradually contracts becoming a drop (bindu) of phonic energy, divides, and subsequently gives birth to the ‘matrix of the phonemes’ (mātṛkās), then to the phonemes themselves (varṇas) through the form of kuṇḍalinī energy. Thus kuṇḍalinī is the ‘coiled’ goddess energy that is ready to spring into manifested universe; it is the last stage before the goddess, as one universal power, becomes the many. Thus Vācaka (the ‘Expressor’), Śakti as the energy potential, manifests into “that which is expressed,” (vācya), namely the world of physical objects (artha), such as human beings." - Śaivāgama canon

The Moon is holding on, too much desire in the negative sense, so needs to be let go, the Sun is letting go, aversion in the negative sense, hence needs to be held. Confusion comes from the underworld where the Tree is reversed, the Tree of Knowledge (of good and evil), because if you don't see it, how can you tell the difference? There the false light leads you in, that's why the oscillation occurs, lack of discernment, somewhat unfortunately suffering teaches that. Best of luck brother.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

You're a lunatic.

Brain Damage by Pink Floyd

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games And daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path

The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more

.............I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

I think that has meaning when you add in "there is no Dark side of the moon. Matter of fact, it's all dark"

Maybe this thread makes more sense and the lines of Roger Waters'. Dark in the sense it doesn't have a light in it only a mirror. Dark also, in the sense their could be something sinister associated with it.

<< 1   >>

join