It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ditching physical money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

A viable concern.

I've seen people absolutely flip their lid and lash out when their card gets declined for something as simple as a Coke and a Snickers bar.

Humans are scary, yo.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Yeah no end of gold traders queueing up to buy the things when they got back home

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 20241105

in the meantime, gold gats hyper inflated and the sheeple fork over outrageous 'premiums' for overpriced gold or other
PM...

be aware, the usa economy is in early stage 'stagflation'... gold will be reset at near '1400' of the prevailing 'reserve currency' unit ( dollar/yuan/ruble/et al)... so don't load up on hyper costly AU @ $2400. per oz today

TPTB are hustling the masses by shaking the 'money tree' relentlessly

see: www.thedailydoom.com...
edit on 26-4-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada
But at least now with prices where they are the premiums on some of the more collectible side are beginning to approach or match their current melt value. Some coins just go up with the inflation, others stay put until another buyer is willing to go the extra mile for his collection. I been carefully curating those pieces as best as I can find them.

The formerly colonized world is catching up in living standards and wage earning relative to their places. They want to preserve their history and wealth as well. This is an up and coming numismatic market with huge breakout growth potential. An American election year and handful of wars does not an apocalypse make. So many niche markets are opening up there is lots of room for specialized hustles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join