It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Biden Replace Harris With AOC On the 2024 Democrat Ticket?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Remember...the Vice President is one step (or stroke) away from being U.S. President.

Would AMERICANS PREFER

President Harris
-or-
President Cortez

After Joe Biden falls down the stairs, off the stage, or suffers stroke #3...and is put on life-support???

Personally I'd rather see President AOC than President Harris, for 3 reasons:

1. They're both dumb as a box of rocks, but Harris isn't a communist. She'd just go along with most of what the uniparty wants. AOC is a commie, which is bad except she'd get a lot of pushback from Congress and wouldn't get much of her agenda through. Same reason I'd have rather seen Sanders over Clinton in 2016. Congress would cooperate with Clinton a lot more than with Sanders or AOC, so a lot of their agenda would get gridlocked.

2. We see a lot of the president and at least AOC is nice to look at. Harris? # that noise, man.

3. Even though she'd make an awful president, MAYBE it would start a trend of us electing younger presidents. They don't need to be as young as she is, but I'd like to see some middle ground between her age and these #ing 80 year olds.

ETA: None of this means I actually want to see AOC be president, or VP.
edit on 23-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Like hell I would ever give either one of them my time, especially when it comes to any sexual type of relationship.
They both suck and I want to make that very clear.
But at the very least, AOC tried and kept going even when she fake cries on a fence. More than K can say.
She doesn't care about helping others. Her past job did the exact opposite.
Hell she was in a position in the past to make a positive impact but all she cared about was a successful prosecution.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Omg CWM....you dirty dog you!

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
More than K can say.
She doesn't care about helping others. Her past job did the exact opposite.
Hell she was in a position in the past to make a positive impact but all she cared about was a successful prosecution.

Yeah, she could have done so much good by letting career criminals slide so they can go victimize more people like the "good" prosecutors, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You sure you want to go down that road?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ohhh, eww, no, that would just be worse. Harris is not the brightest vice president Ive seen, but shes a genius rocket scientists compared to AOC and the squad. And the vice president isnt the problem, its the president being too old and confused to be president. I want to vote for someone who isnt 100 years old or an idiot psycho.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"At this point, what does it matter ? "

If Biden and the Democrats stay in control of the White House, it won't matter who is VP. If Joe lives long enough, it'll just be more Weekend at Bernie's and if AOC were to move up to the Big Chair, it would be more of the same.

Biden/Harris are like that little remote controlled car you bought your kid for Christmas. Just running around, crashing into everything and making a mess someone else has to clean up.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I don't know......I was thinking more Sheila Jackson Lee......she really is the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That will be wonderful, soo the rest of the nation will look like the slumps of her district in NY, yep, prostitution, homelessness graces the sidewalks of her district and criminality goes rampant.

Meanwhile she goes to Florida to drink cocktails with her boyfriend to get away from the trash.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Star and flag for the comedy!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

Very generous!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join