It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Just Called NYAG James a "Thug"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
LOL..Listening LIVE to Trump's press conference on his bond reduction...and just heard Trump refer to NYAG Morticia James as a "Thug".

So, NOW, I'll make my prediction that Trump's "THUG" quote will become a main headline on every leftist news outlet today.

They will, of course, focus on that statement along with their frothing faux outrage...in order to cover for and to distract from Trump's victory...and leftist democrats' epic fail today.

Leftists are SO predictable...they will play the race card every chance they can. It's leftists' 'go to' every time they've got nothing else to offer (which is always).

Watch my prediction become reality today.
We won't have long to wait.

Let’s do a little free association test. I’ll give you a noun and you name the first color that comes to mind.

For example, if I said “banana”, you would say “yellow”.

If I said “sky”, you would say “blue”.

OK, here’s the noun—“thug”.

If you said anything other than “black”, you’re lying.

you are aware that makes you racist, not anyone else. right?

Racist leftists will always reveal themselves.
I don't think they can help it.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

LOL..Listening LIVE to Trump's press conference on his bond reduction...and just heard Trump refer to NYAG Morticia James as a "Thug".

So, NOW, I'll make my prediction that Trump's "THUG" quote will become a main headline on every leftist news outlet today.

They will, of course, focus on that statement along with their frothing faux outrage...in order to cover for and to distract from Trump's victory...and leftist democrats' epic fail today.

Leftists are SO predictable...they will play the race card every chance they can. It's leftists' 'go to' every time they've got nothing else to offer (which is always).

That's quite a self own there.

Read what you posted again.

Like 20 times.

If you are the least bit self aware (disclaimer... I've never seen any indication of that from this poster) then you just pointed out that you are a racist.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
They also take one word he says and throws it everywhere. The left's lack of self awareness is shocking

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Idk I can picture a white meth head or a group of black thugs following people around lol

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Let’s do a little free association test. I’ll give you a noun and you name the first color that comes to mind.

For example, if I said “banana”, you would say “yellow”.

If I said “sky”, you would say “blue”.

"I'll give you a noun and you name the first color..."

That definitely doesn't sound like a weird creepy uncle setting up the cousins for a racist punchline.

edit on 26-3-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
"Black folk claimed thug just like the gays stole the rainbow"- me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join