It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest GDP estimates for countries as estimated by the World Bank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Kurokage

I shed tears))) Regarding my “bad English”, please contact Google Translator with your complaints))))

Still no link to a propaganda peice I've posted RT which you claimed I have, could you have been lying perhaps? Just like the lies for picking ppp instead of Nominal GDP.

edit on 19-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Kurokage

I shed tears))) Regarding my “bad English”, please contact Google Translator with your complaints))))

Still no link to a propaganda peice I've posted RT which you claimed I have, could you have been lying perhaps? Just like the lies for picking ppp instead of Nominal GDP.

All links are given in the text of the topic. If you are blind or go to the first grade of elementary school, then I am not your teacher to explain and show you links))))))

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

All links are given in the text of the topic. If you are blind or go to the first grade of elementary school, then I am not your teacher to explain and show you links))))))

Once again as you seem to be having trouble, and you obviously can't fully understand English.

You claimed I posted propaganda when I said you seem to post a lot of it.
You said...

Likewise. Turn your complaints towards yourself.

I then asked you to post a thread I've done thats propaganda and you've posted nothing other than poor attempts at sarcasim.
I think the 'someone' who needs a teacher, is you for reading and understanding English.

edit on 20-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join