It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Back! (Knock, knock, knock)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi, yes it's me again, under a new account due to the debacle with the password reset I guess....??? 😏😂 Just my conspiracy mind which brought here 11 years ago, yeeeeah... I'm sure it was just a matter of time before it happened with the FBI, CIA and probably 7 or 17 other agencies logged into ATS 24/7... and I'm hoping for good reason(s) they are. (This as been proven)

... if you haven't watched The Night Agent on Netflix, you should. 👍 To the Ghosts and Mods on here, I'm the least of your worries. True story.

To the Members on here, I'm back ya'll!!

Eecka! Been wanting to post but freaked out a little to log into my old account (yesss, I'm taking strick precautions!) GOSH I hope and pray ya'll are doing ok after watching this video (posted below 👇.... I was SHOCKED! and heartbroken this even took place in the USA!!! This should NEVER EVER HAPPEN ANYWHERE on planet EARTH!

(Since I can't post till I get my 20pts 😂😏🙄)... Check the link below!

Love to all (yes, even the ' ghosts ' ) ❤️ 👻

youtu.be...

edit on 19-1-2024 by Arthurox1717 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yes, hello and welcome back 👋

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arthurox1717

What was your old account name?

DTOM or Djarums would have been able to help with restoring your account by the way if you ask nice, just a heads up.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sounds like it's one of those Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Arthurox1717

What was your old account name?

DTOM or Djarums would have been able to help with restoring your account by the way if you ask nice, just a heads up.

DTOM helped me get my account back! So thankful to be back making threads and posting again and not let my efforts on ATS go to waste It's feels like that first coffee in the morning, feels fricken amazing, that is...until I have to run to bathroom lol Still feels awesome though

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Quick , he's back , hide the cheese.

Welcome back Arthurox , things happened while you were away but all is well now , until other things happen.

We have no cheese.

new topics

top topics

join