It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashli Babbitt's Family Seeks $30 Million Against U.S. Over Jan. 6 Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Unfortunately for the President the only group that actually planned to hold the Capitol was the Oath Keepers, hence why they stashed weapons outside of DC and planned to call in their Quick Response Teams, even discussing by boat. Thank goodness they failed. Kind of why they were found guilty of Seditious Conspiracy.

The rest of the yahoo's weren't coordinated. Many well aware of the strict DC laws regarding guns which is why they had other weapons. Some did bring their guns, others screamed to grab cops guns while they were beating them, and some were busted at the ellipse with guns.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: IndieA

I also wonder why many brought weapons with them, guns, sharpened flag poles, tasers, 800v walking sticks, knives, bats, flexicuffs,etc on the 6th. Weird they were so prepared, when it seems to now be claimed it's the cops fault. Guess the other excuses didn't gain much traction.

Did the protesters shoot someone?
Skewer anyone with a flag pole?
Taste them?
Zap em with a walking stick?
Stab em with a knife?
Beat em with baseball bats?
Restrain them with flexicuffs?

You’re damn right it’s weird.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Ok...

DOJ-Assaulted cop with bat-Emanuel Jackson

Peter Schwartz: 14 years and 2 months in prison,attacked police officers at the Capitol with pepper spray and a chair.

Thomas Webster, a former New York City police officer and Marine Corps veteran, was sentenced to 10 years in prison plus three years of supervised release for swinging a metal flagpole at police before tackling one officer and yanking his gas mask off on Jan. 6.

Devlyn Thompson: 46 months in prison
Thompson took part in the rioting for nearly three hours on Jan. 6, during which time he assaulted a police officer with a metal baton. He also tried to throw a speaker at the police, but missed and ended up injuring another rioter.

Link

Daniel Rodriguez. A California man accused of assaulting D.C. police officer Michael Fanone with an electric taser during the height of the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021, pleaded guilty to four federal counts on Tuesday, including conspiracy and inflicting bodily harm on an officer with a dangerous weapon. 

Link

A rioter who assaulted law enforcement officers with pepper spray outside the Capitol Building during the Jan. 6 riot was sentenced to 80 months in prison Friday with credit for time served.

NPR

Matthew Beddingfield-The FBI said the then-21-year-old man assaulted police officers with a metal flagpole on his way into the Capitol and again attacked police once he was inside.

He was sentenced to 38 months in prison and two years of supervised release.

Gietzen – still wearing his distinctive helmet – was seen holding a long pole and thrusting it at a line of officers, ultimately striking a USCP officer with the pole in what Gietzen said was an effort to move the officer,” the DOJ said. 

Spectrum News

These are just a few. I'd be happy to direct you to the DOJ database and you can browse at your leisure. There are a lot to go through.

It's been 3 years and I'm still surprised,although I'm guessing I shouldn't be, that people still have no clue about any of these people, their court cases, their background, who they blame for what happened(it's not the feds, cops or antifa) or that these things actually happened.
edit on 9-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Sounds like a lame insurrection.

The grass roots gun crowd bring guns to an insurrection, whup cops with lawn chair and don’t shoot back when one of their own is shot down.

LOL, face it, it was a riot, no different and milder than many that the Left holds on a regular basis.

Is your real name Jack? ‘Cause your reaching.
edit on 9-1-2024 by NorthOS because: Correcting autocorrect

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Aren't you cute. It was a riot whose intent was to stop the electoral process, it was a conspiracy by the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys to take over the Capitol. According to Katherine in TN whose video I posted earlier from the 6th they were "storming the Capitol" because it was a "revolution".

Just because it was a failure, doesn't make it not attempted.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So it was a riot then.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Not attempted.
Exactly, as not one shot fired by the ‘insurrectionists’.
There were 4 people busted for having a gun at the capitol. All of them unused and undrawn.
You could probably find at least 4 guns there on any given day.

Oh, that’s right, there was one shot fired.
By an incompetent pig who shouldn’t have even been there.
Ashli Babbitt was killed for no rational reason and no other policeman there would have taken that shot.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I remember when Liberals were almost normal.
That was a long long time ago. Democrats have
Lost their minds with the blaming Conservatives for crimes their guilty of and believe the common citizen can't see this?
Oh "Note" Liberals need to just grow up.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The thing that gets me is she was chilling with a couple capital cops when the whole thing went down. The shooter didn't see the other cops on the other side of the door?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Electriccowboy
I remember when Liberals were almost normal.
That was a long long time ago. Democrats have
Lost their minds with the blaming Conservatives for crimes their guilty of and believe the common citizen can't see this?
Oh "Note" Liberals need to just grow up.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

She deserved to die because she thought differently than you. She was verbally opposed to masks. Deserves to get shot. That's literally what you're saying. Not only are you quite literally the definition of a fascist, and a domestic enemy, but just an incredibly disgusting excuse for a human being. Seriously, humanity is better off without you.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947
I think Officer Byrd was being economical with the truth, or better still lying. They were not trapped and there was a way to retreat, there was a way to get out as the whole of congress got out as the "supposed" videos of Pelosi etc. fleeing for their lives shows.
As for the "supposed" weapons used by the protestors, have non of you seen the videos of these being planted well in advance of anyone being there. Of the "supposed" rioters preparing/rehearsing confrontations with police, again well before any Trump supporters got there.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You have apparently missed the court cases, the text messages etc, by the defendents. Sure, some who improvised by grabbing the cops riot shield and beating him with it, or a chair or whatever, but the people who brought the sharpened items, bats, tasers, guns, knives,bear spray, etc? They brought them from their home states.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: crayzeed

You have apparently missed the court cases, the text messages etc, by the defendents. Sure, some who improvised by grabbing the cops riot shield and beating him with it, or a chair or whatever, but the people who brought the sharpened items, bats, tasers, guns, knives,bear spray, etc? They brought them from their home states.

is this the game you are going to play every time?

YES there were idiots who were violent with the police. Even some of them weren't feds we have to assume. But that doesn't change any of the facts that have come to light on all this. Here is a way for you to find a way through the stupid back to reality.

How many people were arrested on Jan 6?

How many were there on Jan 6?

The difference between the two numbers is a fair representation of the number of people who WEREN'T violent on Jan 6. Try that exercise as many times as needed to stop posting stupid things.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Only 30 million??? If our little election worker can get 150 million because someone said she didn't do her job right then I would think this is a cool Billion.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Watching Karma in action is pretty great no matter the outcome...

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mechtech87

Watching Karma in action is pretty great no matter the outcome...

I view the whole thing as very tragic.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

some folks are into the killing as long as it's one of them. This is the level of dehumanization we usually see in wartime. They are programmed to believe like this, if you pay attention to the MSM, you can see it quite easily.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

some folks are into the killing as long as it's one of them. This is the level of dehumanization we usually see in wartime. They are programmed to believe like this, if you pay attention to the MSM, you can see it quite easily.

Like I say, it's all tragic.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

edit on Thu Jan 11 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join