It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WildCATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok, who has read the WildCATS? i think they are the absolute best super hero team i've seen. i like the fact that they are kind of rookies at the whole hero thing, it makes their mistakes excusable. also, i just love all of their cools powers, there is not a CAT that i don't like. Grifter is my favorite, oh man does he rule.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You know i browsed through the earlier stuff when i was younger but i never got much into it. I do remember it had awesome artwork.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
You know i browsed through the earlier stuff when i was younger but i never got much into it. I do remember it had awesome artwork.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by bordnlazy]

yeah, i've only read the first 4 issues, still have them from when they first came out too, wonder what price they'd fetch. image comics always seemed to have artwork that was miles ahead of the others at the time, also they seemed a lot more graphic than others.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The early issues of The WildCats were really good. Especially because of
Jim Lee's artwork. If you really like these , you should check out the
X-Men /Wildcats teamup....I'm sure you can find it through Mile High comics
subscription service.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hmm, never heard of that one^. have to check that out. on a side note, is anyone going to see episode3? i really don't want to, but being a huge fan of the original 3, and having seen the first 2, i feel obligated, episode 2 was dissapointed, too miuch love, best part was the whole boba fett thing.

top topics

join