It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Viruses are Manmade and Did Not Evolve on this Earth Naturally

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

There are no virus other than man made patented products.
The original definition for virus pharmacological meant poison.

Yeah, i think someone else explained, that patent doesn't prove what you imagine.

The word "poison" in Latin is apparently "venenum" even the term "virus" does have a historical connection to the idea of poison.

Colds and flu has been around as long as chemical manufacturing has been around.
Those are now common also.

Chemical manufacturing has a long history that dates back thousands of years stretching back to antiquity FarmerSimulation.

Some of the earliest civilisations on the planet, including the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans, engaged in chemical manufacturing via the extraction of metals from ores, making glass, and producing various natural substances for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.

Alchemy emerged in Hellenistic Egypt, are you suggesting humanity has been creating viruses since the time of the "Ptolemaic Dynasty?"

And if so how would seem to be a very pertinent question?

edit on 22-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well, asserting your falsehoods with the same veracity as a flat-earther asserts theirs, despite overwhelming science to the contrary, doesn't make it true.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSkepticGuy23

Funnily enough, i think FarmerSimulation also subscribes to the flat-earther nonsense.

I could be wrong all the same but if so im sure he/she will put me right.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkepticGuy23

Well, asserting your falsehoods with the same veracity as a flat-earther asserts theirs, despite overwhelming science to the contrary, doesn't make it true.

Well, I am 33 years into it with a lot of microbiology exposure to a number of realms.
There is something there but it is being misidentified and mislabeled to sell the vaccine industry.
When you look into all that is talked about you always run into life cycle stages of parasites as being identified.
Even cv19 research that I linked to in their patents involved bat's mixing with pathogenic parasites.
Someone who I studied deeply was Hulda Clarke who identified cancer being the result of a parasite that naturally lays dormant in our liver as an adult and passes 100's of thousands of eggs per bowel movement.
What she identified was what happens when a solvent like benzene or isopropyl alcohol is unfiltered out our kidneys and deposited within our system in forms like malignant tumors it creates a the solvent to breakdown the egg wall and begin the life cycle within us.
There are 6 life stages to the human liver fluke.
None of those stages take place within us naturally.
It is natural for it to find its way into some pond scum and enter a snail where the snails makeup is the solvent that softens the eggs and becomes miricidia. Then it becomes redia. Then it makes itself onto shore onto vegetation for another stage where it will be picked up on paws or licked where eventually a dog or something licks us and passes on an adult.
An adult is about the size of a piece of wheat germ.
A miricidia and redia are at the scale of our cells.
That is cancer when these parasite stages are interacting and corrupting cells.
They used to say cancer was a virus.
But even hulda claimed there were viruses inside bacteria.
But that was before we learned of bacterial macrophage.
She misidentified these as virus I believe.
It was only about 10 years ago that Israel announced they had created the first nanobots in creating self assimilating bacterial macrophage.
They change the bodies to perform different tasks.
So now you have naturally occurring and artificial bacterial macrophage to contend with.
So Now I am reading what they are experimenting with is fly life cycle stages and othe parasites they are using for mRNA applications.
So tell me.
Can you identify a miricidia or redia in cancer or b. Macrophage in other diseases if they call it a virus? Because that is what they are doing. And that is why a antiparasitic like ivermectin is known to effectively treat cancer and banned aggressively for cv19 prophylactic use. In soil and gut microbiology, where I have some intensive knowledge, there really isn't any room for virus and virology. We just do not discuss them. They do not exist.
Which is weird since mycelium and michorrhizal fungi are natural environments for virus if they actually exist.
They spend a lot of energy getting people to believe in virology as an actual thing but they cannot isolate it to where they can ship it for other labs.
Instead, like what they did with cv, they send the method to make it.
Cv19 was a cgi.

I would say look closely at bacterial macrophage as the bad guy.
So it is not like I believe it is a myth.
I believe it is misdirection.
And I have enough knowledge in gut and soil microbiology, which BTW are practically identical, if not wholly identical, to make an honest assessment from 30 years of research.
It lead me to be antivax after reading Dr. Robert Mendehlssohns book "Confessions of a Medical Heretic" and his work as well as Eustace Mullins vaccine exposure.

I will admit though that the Google algorithms have made difficult what used to be easy in finding the likes of patents and Huldas detailed work. They stole her work, buried it and weaponized it in vaccines where they are adding life cycle stages of parasites.
As you can tell I am reciting this from memory. And using a cheap phone as my sole web browser, no computer.
So give me a break skepticguy.
You want to hear some of the things I need to share with you in farming.
I turn the Joel Salatin thing on steroids.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The wall of text doesn't help your assertions that all viruses are man made.

I turn the Joel Salatin thing on steroids.

Neither does that bit.

I met Joel. My immediate take was that he's a homesteading con-man. I work with real permaculture farmers who spit before they say his name. His chicken tractors are not much better than corporate chicken farming... too much sh!t everywhere that the chickens can't escape. I know, I raise and process real freely ranging meat chickens that are clean and happy.
edit on 22-12-2023 by TheSkepticGuy23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Hulda Clark died in 2009 of ""cancer"" FarmerSimulation.

Her ""alternative medicine"" could not save her.

And Cancer is not typically the result of a parasitic infection.

It's a complex group of diseases characterised by uncontrolled division and growth of abnormal cells in the body.

www.mcgill.ca...
www.proquest.com...
www.liguecancer.ch... sheets/cure-for-all-cancers-by-hulda-clark.pdf
edit on 23-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I won’t buy all viruses, but I think some have been manipulated surely. Especially recently. I’m more concerned with the how can we survive them, non-vaxxx than whom did it. They’re not going away.
But certainly, the manipulators need to be held accounable

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Applied for 2015. Assigned in 2017.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Hulda Clark died in 2009 of ""cancer"" FarmerSimulation.

Her ""alternative medicine"" could not save her.

And Cancer is not typically the result of a parasitic infection.

It's a complex group of diseases characterised by uncontrolled division and growth of abnormal cells in the body.

www.mcgill.ca...
www.proquest.com...
www.liguecancer.ch... sheets/cure-for-all-cancers-by-hulda-clark.pdf

She was old but very healthy.
She had hip surgery 2 years before her death.
Tptb killed by giving her bone cancer directly to the marrow to discredit her AMAZING life's work and phenomenal success stories.
The fact that they weaponized her discoveries in gain of function with mRNA and parasite life stages in the inoculations and THE $TRILLIONS MADE should tell you you need more for that narrative.
You want proof?
Everywhere I go clinics and health food employees still talk of her work and the fact that every store used to carry dozens of her very inexpensive paperback books always selling from word of mouth can now NOT be found.
A torn, falling apart copy can be found on eBay for a minimum of $400 today.
I used to reread them, earmark and highlight them and give them away by the dozens.

But you go believe what you want to believe.
She was a very kind, generous, intelligent cell microbiologist that graduated Magna cum laude in 1959.
She has clinics in Mexico still thriving to this day
edit on 23-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Aye, she died of cancer whilst claiming to be able to cure..........cancer.

The links you were provided proved her quackery im afraid, never mind her demise at the hands of the very disease she claimed to be able to cure, and it was not the only one.

It's not what i believe that's the problem, and there you go projecting all over the place once again.

Im beginning to wonder if you are merely a child or a senile old man, six and half a dozen to be honest.

And again good luck entertaining pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo that's been debunked, debunked, debunked, and then debunked once again.

People like you can actually be quite dangerous to be honest if indeed some poor sap were ever willing to entertain the repetitive pseudoscientific nonsense you most assuredly thrive upon.

I hope you don't end up killing someones granny with your shenanigans and ""sage"" advice.
edit on 23-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Aye, she died of cancer whilst claiming to be able to cure..........cancer.

The links you were provided proved her quackery im afraid, never mind her demise at the hands of the very disease she claimed to be able to cure, and it was not the only one.

It's not what i believe that's the problem, and there you go projecting all over the place once again.

Im beginning to wonder if you are merely a child or a senile old man, six and half a dozen to be honest.

And again good luck entertaining pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo that's been debunked, debunked, debunked, and then debunked once again.

People like you can actually be quite dangerous to be honest if indeed some poor sap were ever willing to entertain the repetitive pseudoscientific nonsense you most assuredly thrive upon.

I hope you don't end up killing someone granny with your shenanigans and ""sage"" advice.

I read the 1st sentence only.
Claimed it because she did it.
I have dozens of successful recoveries from cancer from what I shared.
I turned a mortal enemy into a best friend from what he did when he followed her protocols when he was dying and about 90 lbs.
Screw that.
She walked the walk.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The fact that you can read and come away with the tripe that you do is mystifying enough.

Anyhoo i need to go once again play in the real world for a spell.

Just ffs don't be advising anyone that actually has cancer to disregard proper medical treatment and care in loo of whatever gibberish you have decided to shovel and/or entertain.

Or if you do, on your own conscience be it, if indeed you still possess such a thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The fact that you can read and come away with the tripe that you do is mystifying enough.

Anyhoo i need to go once again play in the real world for a spell.

Just ffs don't be advising anyone that actually has cancer to disregard proper medical treatment and care in loo of whatever gibberish you have decided to shovel and/or entertain.

Or if you do, on your own conscience be it, if indeed you still possess such a thing.

Everything I suggest to people includes their Dr., is non-invasive, non-toxic and my conscience is clear.
I take full accountability for what I share and do it out of love and concern and empathy for their plight.
And if they choose chemo and radiation I support them fully and try and love them even more encouraging them to seek joy in all they do.
This in knowing stress is the biggest enemy and it effects every cell in the body.
And placebos work 40 % of the time.
Keep a positive outlook all the time and surround yourself with those you love and those that love you.
Faith works.
Even misdirected faith.
The trick faith healers use is that they know it is the sick person's faith that heals them, not the faith healer.
But do parasite cleanses, kidney cleanses(wash out dead parasites and their life stages as they will clog up the organs), liver cleanses, high dosage vitamin c. Like 80,000 MG a day if you are sick.
Gut cleanses.
Avoid all chemicals that you can and cleanup your environment the best you can. Isopropyl alcohol is in everything. EVERYTHING. ACV, turmeric, cayenne pepper.
But most importantly.
Avoid stress at all costs.
Be cheerful and seek joy.

Oh, elimination is important.
Eliminate all processed foods and especially pro essed meats 7000 government funded studies conclude processed meats create cancer.
And get rid of table sugar.
It is more addicting than heroin.
There are over 250 monosacharrides(sugars) found in nature. Add as many as you can of these. But table sugar is unnatural and is a manufactured di-sacharride.

edit on 23-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Pish, twaddle, and nonsense.

At least you are consistent.

Again through unless you hold a medical degree pertinent to the study of cancer.

Or are a registered general practitioner, or other trained medical health care professional/doctor.

That actually understands what they are talking about you should really refrain from offering advice on cancer.

Because its sad, pathetic, self-serving, and downright dangerous to those who are gullible or grasping for help.

People who do so are nothing more than snake oil salesmen and the lowest of the low.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Eve everyone.

All the best for the coming days.

I'm off to bed now good night.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for the best laugh I've had today. Another deluded individual who has no use for facts

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Alien lifeform confirmed.

They came from beyond the stars!

Believe I’ve seen that life form on an episode of Ultraman

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Reminds me of the Zerg from Starcraft!

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What is phage display and why was it useful for directed evolution?

Phage display of proteins has become an important tool for protein engineering. Over the past year, the versatility of the technology has expanded to include the development of DNA-binding proteins with novel specificities, energetics of protein folding and directed evolution of antibodies.

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Alien lifeform confirmed.

They came from beyond the stars!

Believe I’ve seen that life form on an episode of Ultraman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's talk about bacterial macrophage.
There are man made and "wild" bacterial macrophage.
www.intechopen.com...

They call it, phage display technology.
They can change the head, body to perform different tasks.
This technology works hand in glove with mRNA vinnoculations.
Take a look at figure 4.

This makes me believe they always had a cure in place for Sars cov-2.
They made it so why not?

Phage Display Technology.

They can be "wild" or manufactured.
I believe this is what Hulda identified as "virus" with her testing methods using iscilloscopes.
This info was not available to her.
She knew they inhabited bacterial bodies though.

edit on 25-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you mean an "oscilloscope" perchance?

And again your quack that could cure cancer.....died of cancer.

Next.

edit on 25-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join